3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Buying a 2007 Big Horn without a warranty?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 10:09 PM
jgd2305
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the info Doc, I appreciate hearing from someone with your experience

Old 09-11-2009, 10:23 PM
Docwhitley
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jdg2305

3 questions to ask yourself
1- Is it the right vehicle?
2- Is it the right dealer/salesman?
3- Is the price right?

If the answers are yes then you are getting a good deal

Now lets get you the warranty!
Study this
I like the truck a lot but I understand that a vehicle sitting around or not being driven enough is just as bad as a car that as been driven a lot... I understand that there are several warranties available for it...If you can get me a __ year warranty and keep my price the same We have a deal. Sign your trade title and if you are doing a deposit write thecheck to show you are serious. They will come out with a counter offer... After all both sides need to win... Then tell them well let me get my check and title back because you saw online from chryslerwarranty.com that you can get a lifetime bumper to bumper for 1700... and you want to verify that if you must get a warranty... The sales manager will come out with your title and check... tell him you understand it is a good deal and you are willing to meet him half way... and just do a 3 year warranty... Be ready to pay about $500 for the warranty would be my guess... Good luck

Quick Reply: Buying a 2007 Big Horn without a warranty?