3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Am I gonna be on the hook to pay for this???

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2009 | 08:44 PM
Horseapples
Record Breaker

Why thank you Hunter! I bought both tools from the Snap-on truck, that kind of bill sticks in the mind!

Old 09-28-2009 | 08:50 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator

I bet they broke the bolt installing the balancer too. They should have already ordered a new one anyway since it is a one time use bolt that is not supposed to be reused as mentioned above.
Sounds like some shade tree's with a few limbs missing!!

Old 09-29-2009 | 11:35 AM
04LS6
|
Rookie

Hey guys,
I got some more details. It was actually when they were removing the bolt. there is only about 1/4" of the bolt left in there and they are in the process of removing it as I type. I also made sure that I am not paying any shop times for it, and he assured me that I am not paying anything except what I was quoted. They have the new bolt and knew that the other one was a one time use. So all and all good news. Just have to wait 4 my truck now.

I have a bunch of work that I want to do today, clean throttle body, seafoam, and replace my egr valve. Hopefully no bolts break doing that....lol

Quick Reply: Am I gonna be on the hook to pay for this???