3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Torsion leveling and front end wear

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 08:26 PM
mrbrace
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I did the keys and I needed shocks because my stock shocks were too short. Superlift makes good shocks that are slightly taller for the 2" level.

Old 10-28-2009, 08:48 PM
JohnnysArt
All Star

I leveled mine with new keys from procomp and all new shocks including longer ones for the front.
Rides just fine.

Old 10-29-2009, 12:10 AM
bigmiah22
Veteran

Just crank up the torsion keys, its free and easy and all that's needed is an alignment, which you'll need whether you crank them or put new ones in. Theres a bolt on each side of the underbody of the truck that cranks your torsion keys up or down, just make sure you spray some pb rust inhibitor on them and get a torque wrench and rotate them 2 turns each, take a look at where your truck sits, and if you want to go higher, crank them some more, just make sure you turn them the same amount on both sides. It also makes it easier if you jack your front end up off the ground, turning the bolts are a lot easier this way.

Quick Reply: Torsion leveling and front end wear