3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Fun with my Truck in a Parking Garage

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 08:37 PM
RawRam2006
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fun with my Truck in a Parking Garage

LOL, ok so I am driving out of the parking garage yesterday and notice all the car alarms were going off as I drove by them. So I shot this video today as I was leaving. I apologize in advance for the poor sound and picture quality. I, of course, shot this with my camera on my phone. It looked a lot better on my phone, and sounded better too. You have to listen close, but you can hear a couple of the car alarms going off when I give "her" a lil gas. LOL. Oh yeah, the tire squealing towards the end......yup that was me. LOL. Didn't mean to do it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T1sqX-KlSU

Last edited by RawRam2006; 11-12-2009 at 08:41 PM.
Old 11-13-2009, 12:07 AM
tlawre87
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its such a good feeling. I did feel bad a few weeks ago. I was going to work, about 5:30am, and I set this guy that lives down the street Honda Civic alarm off from my exhaust.

Last edited by tlawre87; 11-13-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 01:28 AM
RawRam2006
Veteran

Yeah, I noticed that some people have their alarms set way too sensitively. However the alarms, I usually set off are the "factory" type. Where the horn just honks over and over and over again. My mom says my dad's Pro Street Nova sets her Trans Am's "factory" alarm off everytime he backs it out of the garage. N, it's only a one car garage. LOL. His car is friggin loud! I got two of his videos posted on my YouTube page. So, if you click on the video that I posted on here and then click on "see all videos from this user", you'll get to watch his car in action. It's so sick. Crazy Fast..........

Old 11-13-2009, 03:05 AM
05hemipwrd
Rookie

you should not only apologize for one of the worst vids ive ever seen posted on any forum but for driving like a dick! you wanna drive like that on the street, fine but in a damn parking garage? you dont know how many times ive been walking with my kids and an *** like you comes flying by, thinking theyre cool, squealing their tires, trying to hear their intake or exhaust.

Old 11-13-2009, 07:40 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

its all fun and games im sure hes responsible enough to know better ....im sure its also a garage where just the leo work too considering hes a law enforcment officer.....

Old 11-13-2009, 10:53 AM
EJM05
Record Breaker

Nice Nova. I just commented on one of the vids.

Old 11-13-2009, 05:31 PM
RawRam2006
Veteran

Yes, JusJay727, I am responsible.... But, no it was just a regular parking garage. LOL.

Now, I did apologize for the quality but, I am NOT apologizing for my actions. I did not break any laws. It is YOUR opinion that I was driving too fast. There are no posted speed limits, I mean come on it's a friggin garage. LOL. I didn't mean to squeal the tires at all, I don't drive like that usually, but when I noticed I was setting car alarms off on the floor below me, before I even got there, yeah I had to play with that one.

N, yeah I think my dad's Nova is pretty awesome! LOL. It's wicked fast. One of the fastest on the road back home in MD. He's certainly not the fastest, there's a guy who owns a machine shop back home, and his car is the fastest. Believe it or not it's a '55 Bel Air, full interior, running a 632 cu. in., 1471 Blown Alcohol motor. He's making 2500+ at the wheels. N, yes it had tags. LOL. I swear on my badge. LOL. Their called "Street Rod" tags, the prerequisite is your car has to be a certain age old, and your car has to be "heavily modded", which my dad's car is as well as this other guy. Wish I had a video of that car. Got a funny story bout that car and the police. I won't take up too much more space though, if you want the story PM me I'll send it to you.

Quick Reply: Fun with my Truck in a Parking Garage