3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Snow on Mt.Hood today!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2009, 01:23 PM
Freakinkeith806
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Believe me! It's already snowed once...Where I live, the panhandle, they saying here goes "if you dont like the weather, wait 15 minutes..." Honestly the other day when I was at work, it was 80 degrees, then it rained, then there were no clouds in the sky, then then clouds came back, and it hailed, then it rained again, once again the sun came out, then it snowed for about an hour, then the sun came out and melted it all..It was rediculous, last year it snowed, then a tornado came, and we also set a record high heat I belive for that day! lol

Old 11-14-2009, 02:20 PM
Ice-Forever
All Star

Originally Posted by Freakinkeith806
Believe me! It's already snowed once...Where I live, the panhandle, they saying here goes "if you dont like the weather, wait 15 minutes..." Honestly the other day when I was at work, it was 80 degrees, then it rained, then there were no clouds in the sky, then then clouds came back, and it hailed, then it rained again, once again the sun came out, then it snowed for about an hour, then the sun came out and melted it all..It was rediculous, last year it snowed, then a tornado came, and we also set a record high heat I belive for that day! lol
Haha yeah, I actually used to live in Amarillo, i remember how ridiculously crazy the weather always was

Old 11-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Freakinkeith806
All Star

Sorry for stealing the thread lol...How come I didn't see you and your truck when I was in Dallas a few weeks ago with DFWRams? I'm the only one in amarillo with the sticker lol

Old 11-14-2009, 02:40 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

bc hes lame and works all the time lol jk

Quick Reply: Snow on Mt.Hood today!!!