3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

A ? for guys running Pacesetter LT's

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by weedahoe
On a side note, if today isnt the day teach Im going to get really PISSED.
I am surprised you aren't already really pissed, I know I sure would be. Let me know what happens.

In a side note of my own, headers arrived today . Can't wait till x-mas so I can put them on!

Old 12-02-2009, 04:54 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWSOME!!! Cant wait to see! Post pics too when you get a chance after you put them on!!! Lol.

Old 12-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by lb79theone
AWSOME!!! Cant wait to see! Post pics too when you get a chance after you put them on!!! Lol.
There will be some pics and of course a sound clip with the cutout open. I am sure the neighbors will love that .

Old 12-02-2009, 05:06 PM
lb79theone
Record Breaker
Location: Maine! ( GET A HOLD OF ME IF YOU WANT TO GET ME ON FACEBOOK.COM, AND CARDOMAIN.COM)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha! YUP! Oh yeah! Me and Oklahoma are wondering over at the BTOTY thread when you are opening the polls for voting?!

Old 12-02-2009, 05:07 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I have been pissed but doesnt make much sense to cry over spilled milk. If not here today Im calling hensons. Ive got my LTs in the living room also and Im trying to talk her into taking on the cost for the welding as my birthday and Xmas....Well see how that goes........ LOL

Old 12-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by weedahoe
I have been pissed but doesnt make much sense to cry over spilled milk. If not here today Im calling hensons. Ive got my LTs in the living room also and Im trying to talk her into taking on the cost for the welding as my birthday and Xmas....Well see how that goes........ LOL
Yeah, I guess you are right about not crying over spilled milk. It is just when stuff like that goes on it really bothers me. And good luck with the welding cost

Quick Reply: A ? for guys running Pacesetter LT's