3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Buyer beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2009, 09:57 PM
hemiguy0302
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Guys, please dont let this discourage you. Look at my sig and over half of it has come from other dodge members on several boards.

Dirty, that is exactly what I told him about it being the principal of the matter. Hell I tried to be nice and go half. I thought that was more than being fair. As for the funds being returned, thats why I use certain cards for web purchases.

Yeah I to let things like this put me off from buying good parts from good people it just seems that you really need to go the extra mile to make sure your not gonna get screwed. Not everyone has false morals its just the select few that ruin things/get people paranoid that bother me alot.

Old 12-17-2009, 09:58 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
Guys, please dont let this discourage you. Look at my sig and over half of it has come from other dodge members on several boards.

Dirty, that is exactly what I told him about it being the principal of the matter. Hell I tried to be nice and go half. I thought that was more than being fair. As for the funds being returned, thats why I use certain cards for web purchases.

I buy stuff all the time, but only off of respected members that actually have something to lose...

As far as the card purchase. You prob need to go through paypal first? i know when I had to file a dispute with a company, my card made me go through Paypal before they would speak to me. How F'd up is that? Anyways, I got paid in the end. Just thought i'd give heads up if that were the case?

Ohh, also, when shipping through USPS, unless you can obtain the original sales reciept your DOA for filing a claim.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:01 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Yeah, PP is on the way. But how-a-bout this.............my wife just ordered some shoes from Canada and they were sent yesterday and will be here on the 22nd. All that customs BS is just that................BS!!

Tracking Detail

Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/22/2009.

Tracking InformationTracking Number: 1Z51AF740309857414 Status: In Transit - On Time

In Transit - On Time Scheduled Delivery Date: 12/22/2009 Shipped To: ALBANY, GA, US Shipped/Billed On: 12/16/2009 Type: Package Service: GROUND Weight: 5.30 Lbs

LocationDateLocal TimeDescriptionWhat's This?
ONTARIO, CA, US 12/16/20099:49 P.M.DEPARTURE SCAN
12/16/20095:59 P.M.ORIGIN SCAN US 12/16/2009
8:17 P.M.BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED

Old 12-17-2009, 10:06 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I removed his number.

We will not allow members do this to other members (buy things and not get them).

I will request we get tracking info. If we can not get tracking info I will request a return of the $$. If "he is so strapped for cash" that he can not "afford" $25 maybe he does not need to be here.

Please forward all your PMs to me so I can pursue.

Last edited by CarGuyOhio; 12-17-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:12 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

I apologize if the number was a bit too much. However, I agree with the $25 issue. IMO there was nothing ever sent. Ive ordered several things from other countries since this and they all have been delivered. I mean chit, look at the UPS tracking number I just posted from my wifes shoes. Its taking them 4 business days to get here. There is no way a box of springs should take close to a month. Ive kept all my PMs for PP/CC usage but I just wanted to let everyone else know what was going on because its rediculous.

Old 12-17-2009, 10:17 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well, I bought his old superchips from him on 6/22/09. It was shipped to Washington state and I finally got it 7/08/09. so 16 days it took, and he gave me a tracking number. So no issue there. The biggest problem I had is he advertised it as a 3865 but he sent me his old 3815, which I already owned one. I told him that he sent me something other than what I bought and I'd like to send it back and get a refund. He never responded back to me, but luckily I was able to sell it on craigslist for the same price that I bought it. So I paid $275 plus $25 shipping for an outdated falsely advertised item that I already owned and couldn't get my money back. Was the last time I bought anything from anyone on here. Sorry you got hosed weed

Old 12-17-2009, 10:22 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

lol, he still shows it as a 3865 on his thread

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/parts-s...nce-parts.html

Old 12-17-2009, 10:24 PM
RubberFrog
Champion

That's enough for me right there... ban him!

Old 12-17-2009, 10:28 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

This is the kind of stuff that really pisses me off. 99.9% of the guys on here are trustworty. It is too bad that this guy decided to be so underhanded as to try to hose you out of a few bucks.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:04 PM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies

the following comments are me speaking NOT AS A MODERATOR, and in no way reflect the opinions of DF as a whole:

put that motherfukers phone number on craigs list in the 'male wants male' section for wherever he lives. chit, you even have his address. i'd set the sonofabitch up with a dude named bubba or rex that just got outta the pen. ahole

you can file with paypal and retract the payment I think as 'items not received'

Quick Reply: Buyer beware!!!!