3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Buyer beware!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 08:33 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe

WHOA!! Not thats some funny chit right there. Thats some chit frog usually says......LOL

he was my inspiration

Old 12-18-2009, 09:07 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

interestingly enough, he choose to ignore my PMs here but VERY QUICKLY responded to the PP dispute........hmm......

i'll let you guys know how it goes.

Old 12-18-2009, 09:19 AM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keep us posted on where it goes from here. This guy sounds like a real piece of work.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:55 AM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow now that was some interesting posts .... sorry for your lose weed i know you are a buying junkie and seem to be very honest.....i to have ordered alot of chit lately and it all has been delivered very fast i got a set of rotors and pads shipped from ill. or wis. somewhere north near the border bought on monday and here in florida thurs....thats some good shipping there....wedding stuff some things take longer especially chit that needs to be printed.....but usually no more than 14 days ......come on what a douchbag he should be de-bagged.....and have em shoved down his throat....good luck with it karma my friend its happen what goes around will come around ......not saying towards you but him......

Old 12-18-2009, 07:56 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Sorry to hear about getting hosed. Truth be known, they were probably 5.7L springs anyway. This douche needs to be bitch slapped for sure!!
Only takes one bad apple to leave a sour taste in your mouth!!!

Old 12-19-2009, 01:23 AM
donjohnk
Veteran

I dont think he should be banned... I just think we need to stamp something on his IP to show anyone how much of a Douchenozzle HE is! OH, and I think a special blanket party is in order... or he may find his dodge on blocks! Oh its endless on what you can do to some one like that.. I had an old land lord hold my security deposit from me even though I didnt move in cause he wouldnt fix the problems in the house.. I even had it written on the contract.... I tryed to go to small claims court.. what a joke... Soooooooooooooooooooo... I decided to throw an ad in the swap sheet here for a ps2(just came out at the time) for $150, and listed to call from 5pm to 11pm... it was sweet to call it and ask bout the ps2.... Oh and another one was the drunk phone calls around 2-3 am... its funny how some people will act when someone is in need of a ride even though they dialed wrong number..... HAHAHA theres other things that "might have been" done but I cannot say just incase of possible incrimination! lol

Last edited by donjohnk; 12-19-2009 at 01:25 AM.
Old 12-19-2009, 01:46 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

He sounds like he really sent them and I want to believe him but with them not being here yet (a full month later) and no tracking info, what else can you do you know? I mean you have to assume either he never sent them or they got lost in the mail.

And he seems so confident in the mailing system and like I told him, Im NOT

I was at my dads house a few weekends back and he got a peice or mail for a guy all the way across town. So it is possible for them to lose things and give it to the wrong person. This is why I always ship UPS and IF it do USPS then I make sure I cover the delivery confirmation.

On a side note and to address Jusjay727 ncalling me a "buying junkie" (LOL), I just picked up some 6.1 intake half covers for the truck. I made sure he sent them with tracking though but I cant wait for them to get here so I can put them on.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:50 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

if he got a tracking number like he said he could easily get it back . i sent a package to a buddie and lost the tracking number , i then called ups and told them my name and address they pulled it up and gave me the lost tracking number , sorry to say it but he never sent them. if i were you i would pm me his phone number so i can have some fun . if its a cell number thats better i can use it to sign up for music downloades and other stuff and the bill will go to his cell number account lol i promis ill only do the 50 bucks worth lol.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:55 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

That's awful nice of you to offer to help out a fellow DF member like that Ramhunter. Always such the gentleman

Old 12-19-2009, 03:00 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

i like weed . well the man weed that is . i will get the 50 out of him with the info.

Quick Reply: Buyer beware!!!!