3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
View Poll Results: January Truck Of The Month
Jusjay727
15.38%
SilverBullet08
6.15%
Weedahoe
29.23%
SMKNRAM
30.77%
Hellbent4leather
18.46%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

January Truck Of The Month

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
thanks man i appreciate it. would have more but its tough on a college student salary lol
You are doing a good job making that salary go a long way!

Old 01-01-2010, 07:36 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

thanks Jason! I got some few little things coming soon

Old 01-01-2010, 07:38 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
thanks Jason! I got some few little things coming soon
Come on now, you can't throw a teaser out there like that and not tell us. What are you planning, it might get you a couple votes if people like what they hear.

Old 01-01-2010, 07:45 PM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion

i doubt it lol just little changes nothing big

Old 01-01-2010, 08:05 PM
HellBent4Leather
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice looking trucks in the running. I gues posting pics of your ride is OK? I need to get to know my cameera better, then. Too new here to vote, and haven't had the truck long enough to learn about many mods other than what's on my radar. And I've got nothing to compare to Weed's mod list, for sure...what did you do, win the lottery for all that or what??? Holy crap.
My truck is bone stock right now except for visual mods: tint, stripes, light covers and painted stock tail pipe. And the Mopar brand 3-pad chrome steps.
Leaning toward street style, as opposed to off road - me likes lean and mean a bit better.
On the radar, and when $$ come available (hurry up tax refund!!): swap chrome bars/5 star wheels for blacked out set (any takers? maybe just remove bars upon lowering); lowering kit; Cooper 305's if they'll work on lowered; Airaid CAI; Magnaflow; chip; much more to learn about.
Thanks for including me in this.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:07 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by HellBent4Leather
Nice looking trucks in the running. I gues posting pics of your ride is OK? I need to get to know my cameera better, then. Too new here to vote, and haven't had the truck long enough to learn about many mods other than what's on my radar. And I've got nothing to compare to Weed's mod list, for sure...what did you do, win the lottery for all that or what??? Holy crap.
My truck is bone stock right now except for visual mods: tint, stripes, light covers and painted stock tail pipe. And the Mopar brand 3-pad chrome steps.
Leaning toward street style, as opposed to off road - me likes lean and mean a bit better.
On the radar, and when $$ come available (hurry up tax refund!!): swap chrome bars/5 star wheels for blacked out set (any takers? maybe just remove bars upon lowering); lowering kit; Cooper 305's if they'll work on lowered; Airaid CAI; Magnaflow; chip; much more to learn about.
Thanks for including me in this.
Get us more pics when you can. I for one would like to see more pics of your truck. If you want black steps and wheels, you could always paint them and save yourself some cash.

Old 01-01-2010, 08:21 PM
SMKNRAM
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hellbent more pics would be good, and hell yeah you should paint your wheels!

Old 01-01-2010, 08:37 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion

come on guys lets see some more votes... weed has the most extensive list on the whole forum i believe....good job weed you must not have kids other than the rotts....and yes nick you do good for a younger college kid as my mods will become more scarce as i start school on jan 25 for 1yr and 9 weeks ....after that look yall mods will be done......

Old 01-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned

Originally Posted by jusjay727
weed has the most extensive list on the whole forum i believe....
He sure does. That list needs he posted pretty much blows away all other lists.

Old 01-01-2010, 10:45 PM
HellBent4Leather
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Off_Road_Teacher
Get us more pics when you can. I for one would like to see more pics of your truck. If you want black steps and wheels, you could always paint them and save yourself some cash.
I've tried to upload but it only allows like 3 shots. maybe because I'm too new?

I thought I read somewhere on here that the chrome clad wheels can't be painted. I'll have to search it again, because I would def consider that.

Quick Reply: January Truck Of The Month