3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Driving gloves...Who wears them???

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2010, 08:00 PM
RubberFrog
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just thought of one other thing. Ferris Buehler wore driving gloves and he was pretty damn cool!

lol

Old 01-10-2010, 08:07 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

yep, I gotta agree with you there 'Froggy. Ferris could pull it off and yes, there is a difference between driving gloves and winter gloves...

Old 01-10-2010, 08:27 PM
DodgeThunder
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No gloves here, Just cold bloody hands when I drive, but its a good 45 min commute to work most days so the wheel warms up eventually.. If my dad ever saw me wearing driving gloves id never hear the end of it..

Old 01-10-2010, 08:37 PM
Laramie1997
Grand Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Driving gloves? Not unless I'm on the Driving Range... Roun these here parts we call those golf gloves though.

This past week was the first time I've ever found myself driving while wearing gloves, but lack of heat due to a clogged up heater core and it being too cold to change it will to that.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM
_DOM_

gloves

Old 01-10-2010, 08:43 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

I only wear leather "driving gloves" when it goes subzero outside to keep my hands warm. Otherwise, I hate wearing them while driving, I completely agree, you lose some grip on the wheel and feeling of the road.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:49 PM
05RamMan
Captain

I had an X girlfriend who wore driving gloves. Of Course she also wore driving shoes, No seriously, She had a pair of shoes she would slip on and put the other ones in a plastic bag when she got in the car and take off before she got out. It didn't matter what she was wearing. She would also make others take off there shoes and put them in one of the many plastic bags she stored in the car before they could get in her car.

To be fair though, Her car was always absolutely spotless inside and out. Was amazing shape for a 5 year old Dodge Neon.

Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
_DOM_

Originally Posted by 05RamMan
I had an X girlfriend who wore driving gloves. Of Course she also wore driving shoes, No seriously, She had a pair of shoes she would slip on and put the other ones in a plastic bag when she got in the car and take off before she got out. It didn't matter what she was wearing. She would also make others take off there shoes and put them in one of the many plastic bags she stored in the car before they could get in her car.

To be fair though, Her car was always absolutely spotless inside and out. Was amazing shape for a 5 year old Dodge Neon.
wow was she a dirty girl ? i bet she was a feak lol

Old 01-10-2010, 08:51 PM
mdram43
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by 05RamMan

high maintenance?

my ram is so cold driving to work in the morning i may have to start wearing gloves, my hands get freezing cold just from gripping the steering wheel

Old 01-10-2010, 08:59 PM
grap660
Rookie

i sometimes wear my off road gloves i use to ride my atv at the desert sometimes

Quick Reply: Driving gloves...Who wears them???