3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

4wheelonline.com - beware

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2010, 05:52 PM
car421
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just looked where they were, about 300 miles from me. Long trip and probably an expensive one.

Old 01-29-2010, 06:04 PM
LinerJoe
Veteran

I'll second Moe's performance. I order new struts from them (and besides being quite a bit cheaper and actually having them in-stock), and they had them in the mail the same day with tracking information. I was extremely impressed. Also, they answered emails within hours.

They don't show if items are in-stock or not on their website, and that was the only downside. Like I said though, I emailed them, and they promptly responded with stock information.

joe

Old 01-29-2010, 09:24 PM
mbaseball3
Veteran

thanks for the heads up. great, so now I'm gonna be worried when I order my ranchos from them....ugh

Old 01-29-2010, 09:57 PM
nathangfnd
Captain

I ordered from them once or twice. never had a problem except they seemed to take a long time to ship it. took like 3-4 weeks on something that could take 4-5 days from other sites.

Also went to order some 40 inch tires swampers on sale but they called me a few days after i ordered and the shipping suddenly went from 15 bucks a tires to like 70. they said it was because of size but they should have covered that so i cancelled since i could get the same tire in town for the price of tire and shipping.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:18 PM
TRXHemi
Record Breaker

Its good to share your ordering stories - good and bad. Everyone seems to love Moe's but I had a horrible experience. I ordered gears from them and never heard anything. I had to call them several times and then found out they didn't have the ones that I wanted. Someone could have called me right away, IMO. Anyway, I ordered some different ones and I got them quickly. Never received my credit either for the lower price.

But Jegs, Summit and Amazon are great sellers! I have always had great luck with them. And Amazon is usually free shipping.

Old 01-30-2010, 10:06 AM
nim81
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

my first order from jegs i got a free hat! no one has ever sent me a free hat!

Old 01-30-2010, 10:29 AM
cloud
Professional

I ordered my leveling kit from 4wheelonline and had no problems and got the level in about 5 days. Not bad at all. Scares me to know they have such a creapy customer service rating though. They were great for me though.

Old 01-30-2010, 01:13 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Jegs is overpriced 99% of the time. He has to pay for his pro Stock racing!!

Moes and summit Racing are both top notch. I have spent many Dollars at Summit myself. Usually get about anything is a couple of days. They have 3 or 4 places around the country. I ordered a couple sets of TB/EGR gasket sets for my Stang. One set came from the Ohio store ( usual store, it is closest) and the second set came a day later from Nevada. Top notch.

Maybe NathanP runs 4wheelonline.com

Quick Reply: 4wheelonline.com - beware