3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wheres my Calendar?

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010 | 04:35 PM
oefootball_70
Champion

Wow, if I would have seen him doing this before I would not have ordered from him. I hope it gets worked out.

Old 02-13-2010 | 01:07 AM
AF_HEMI
|
Champion

alright well, i guess since "friday" has passed, the dudes not gonna make anymore orders. think he'll wait for me to ask for a refund or just do it on his own? HA! right... i'll be lucky if i even get my money back...

Old 02-13-2010 | 01:14 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

pretty ridiculous.

Old 02-13-2010 | 01:48 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator

he emailed me today and said if I would get the other 9 he'd run them and I needed to have the order in today for them to get done this weekend. I was hoping not to have to do 9 of them and can't right now anyway, so it looks like we are out of luck...

Old 02-13-2010 | 08:32 AM
ramhunter9
Banned

you guys bitchen its your own fault. if you would have ordered with the rest of us you would have gotten yours weeks ago . but no you all wanted to sandbag (like always) to see if people really would get them . you gotta have a little faith in people . hell tons of us got them in our first orders back in min jan. hope it works out for ya ...and before you say i didnt have the funds ect....at the time , well nothing you can do i guess.

Old 02-13-2010 | 04:40 PM
AF_HEMI
|
Champion

what about the possibility we werent sandbagging? what if i just didnt want one in the first batch, and assumed he'd hold up to his "anyone can order one at any time... no end date".

Old 02-13-2010 | 04:40 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by cheapbeater
Everyone, I have seen in person this guys work, it is top notch. We will all be very pleased with the finished product. I guarantee it.

and also, there is no cutoff date for ordering. anybody can order a calender at any time they wish, they are made to order.

when you send him payment, just say "dodge ram calender". and i will let you know when he is starting to make them so you can start sending payments.

any ?'s PM oldirtyjohn .

no ones fault except the liars.

Old 02-13-2010 | 04:44 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

ya screw the guy that made them ..i dont care i gots mine.

af
you can buy mine if ya want brother

Old 02-13-2010 | 05:25 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator

Originally Posted by ramhunter9
you guys bitchen its your own fault. if you would have ordered with the rest of us you would have gotten yours weeks ago . but no you all wanted to sandbag (like always) to see if people really would get them . you gotta have a little faith in people . hell tons of us got them in our first orders back in min jan. hope it works out for ya ...and before you say i didnt have the funds ect....at the time , well nothing you can do i guess.
Actually, I didn't have the PAY PAL account and it took 4 days for the funds to become available after I set it up. By then the first order was in AND if you recall, a few guys were getting antsy about them not being done yet. So, YES, I then waited for someone to get one before I ordered, BELIEVING the post that said there is no cutoff date for ordering. anybody can order a calender at any time they wish, they are made to order.

Based on that LIE, I felt no urgency in placing my order...

Old 02-13-2010 | 05:37 PM
ramhunter9
Banned

i agree hammer . this guy needs to retract his statment

Quick Reply: Wheres my Calendar?