3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Wheres my Calendar?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010 | 12:04 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

Hey, If he'll still sell and print the calendars, I'd be willing to buy the remainder that you and AF_HEMI don't buy out of the batch and I'll offer them for sell to whoever wants to buy them at their convenience. I'm sure it won't be too hard to sell a few on here.

It's just ridiculous that the guys in the calendar can't even get one. I've got a buttload of money in from tax returns so this won't be a problem. I don't like giving this guy business but I don't mind helping out members.

Let me know if you find out any information

Old 02-16-2010 | 12:29 AM
AF_HEMI
|
Champion

well i want 1, hammer how many did you want? in the email the guy said we have until this coming friday...

Old 02-16-2010 | 02:57 AM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker

I never got my money order sent in but I would buy one from Joe if possible and there are enough to go around.

Old 02-16-2010 | 03:08 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by HammerZ71
so coming up with $75 for a lousy 6 calendars

So does this mean he is still selling them for $12.50 shipped or whats the price? Looks like the calendar sticky got deleted so I'm not up to date on the price. I can send in the money tomorrow so you guys can get your calendars soon.

Old 02-16-2010 | 03:11 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

Shiloh, if you know for sure that you want one, I'l try and just have the guy ship one directly to you and you can just send me your money order so he's not waiting on your money to print the calendars. I think Hammer wanted 4, and Af_hemi wants 1, I can pay for 5 calendars and make this a done deal.

Old 02-16-2010 | 08:29 AM
Shiloh 24
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by JoeHemi
Shiloh, if you know for sure that you want one, I'l try and just have the guy ship one directly to you and you can just send me your money order so he's not waiting on your money to print the calendars. I think Hammer wanted 4, and Af_hemi wants 1, I can pay for 5 calendars and make this a done deal.
I gotta get me one of those Walmart money cards so I can pay for it, I don't have a credit card otherwise to pay for it. Just let me know what all I need to do.

Old 02-16-2010 | 06:54 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

Well, I emailed the guy this morning but havent heard anything back. Just to double check, you guys are using this email to contact him right?

mike16mak@yahoo.com

As soon as he gets back with me, I'll put in my order. Hammer said he'll then place an order for 4. AF_Hemi...do you already have your order in or did he refund you yet?

Old 02-16-2010 | 10:01 PM
AF_HEMI
|
Champion

yep my order is still in. I havent asked for a refund yet. so as long as hammer places his order by friday we'll be in business. Thanks for doin this Joe.

we also need to make sure we get the originals back from this dirtbag

Old 02-17-2010 | 01:58 AM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker

yea, I think now all he needs is Hammers 4 orders back and he should be set. I forgot to apologize to him for us being such an inconvenience. I'll let one of you do that

Whoever sent the guy the masters in the first place should have them. Actually, I think GotHemi_44 made them so he should still have them.

Old 02-17-2010 | 09:47 AM
AF_HEMI
|
Champion

i dont appologize to douches. how is this an inconvenience for him? actually its a MAJOR inconvenience to US...the CUSTOMER!!!

Quick Reply: Wheres my Calendar?