3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

This is some BS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 09:09 PM
OkieDodgeTRP
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry This is some BS!

I'm starting to believe the good Lord doesn't want me to have new wheels on the dodge. Almost 3 weeks ago now I ordered my helo 791s. After waiting two days after I was supposed to recieved my wheels, I called RimZone and asked the WTF was going on. They then proceeded to tell me they didn't have a full set of what I ordered and I'd have to pick a new set. Why in the hell did they not contact me immediately to tell me this? Why did I have to call to find this out? I was beyond pissed and just canceled my order.

So I ordered them from directlinewheels on ebay for 30$ more. 4 days go by and I request a tracking number for the order and 30 minutes later I get a return email with a sincere apology. Steve ( owner ) just found out when he requested the tracking number that his manufacturer was out as well and they had not shipped. They never contacted him to tell him. What the hell is with these companies not letting people know their orders are not shipping???? Anyways He let me pick a new set regardless of price and promised to ship them the next day immediately. So I waited a day and ended up picking a set of Eagle Allot 197 series. As promised the order was placed first thing and guaranteed to arrive today. Well I requested the tracking number the same day and Steve got it for me. The info on UPS showed that the shipment order was recieved and the status would change once it was picked up. Well 4 days later it hasn't changed and I never recieved my rims today. Got my lugs though lol.

Steve assured me UPS picked them up. Eagle assured me too. UPS says they never did. Yet somehow my lugs got here? Anyways UPS doesn't run on Saturday here, so I have to wait til Monday to see if they arrive. I called UPS again and they swear they don't have them.

I dunno what to do? I've paid 800$ for a set of wheels that no one knows where they are. I'm so frustrated over this whole deal!!!! I wanna get my Mud grapplers and body lift on, but can't til these arrive.

Thanks for the vent!

Old 02-26-2010, 09:20 PM
hondarider525
Professional

Man that stinks, sorry to hear but hope you get it worked out ASAP.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:21 PM
cwboyjohnny24
Record Breaker

I ship and receive all day. You didn't sign for anything. It's up to the shipper to prove to UPS you got it. That's bs. You know what happened? Ether they didn't rescan it and it's coming to you or some @ss hole in UPS just got him some new rims and never scanned it. They had to scan it at the pick up location, but they never scanned it past that. Had to be at the pick up location that they went missing.

rcman0056
Professional

Sorry to hear. Hope they arrive soon. Reason why I try to deal local. The extra $50-100 you may spend local has its benefits in guarantees as well as helping out the locals.

Rep586
Rookie

Sorry about your luck =(
I hope everything works out for you

Old 02-26-2010, 09:23 PM
Rep586
Rookie

Originally Posted by rcman0056
Sorry to hear. Hope they arrive soon. Reason why I try to deal local. The extra $50-100 you may spend local has its benefits in guarantees as well as helping out the locals.
Very true, i always deal local

Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
wyseguy77
Captain

Hope it works out. Keep us posted.

Old 02-26-2010, 09:35 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully you'll get em on Monday. I ordered my Interceptor guage on the 9th. Aeroforce finally shipped it on the 18th. My delivery date was then the 24th. So the 24th arrives and I'm waiting around. 6:30pm my tracking status updates and indicates its delivered to the front door. I open the door, nothing there at all. And no UPS guy was here at that time at all either. I call UPS, they tell me they won't do anything about it till the shipper puts a tracer on. I email the shipper the next morning. 2 hours later my package magically appears at my doorstep. No doorbell or anything. No idea what happened lol, but it's here now so Im happy.

Here's their "File a Claim" page

https://wwwapps.ups.com/webClaims/create

Old 02-26-2010, 11:51 PM
OkieDodgeTRP
Rookie

Found my friggin wheels. They in Michigan, yet shipped from Illinois and now aren't scheduled to deliver til next F&&&&&&& Friday. I'm beyond pissed off at GD UPS!

Old 02-26-2010, 11:53 PM
JoeHemi
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Know what you mean about the UPS