3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

spark plug help

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010 | 04:42 PM
4matty3
|
Captain

finally fiinished! the right tools made a huge difference. but when i started it up for the first time is sputtered when i gave it gas. i shut it off, restarted and worked fine. Just normal procedures?? also now the seat belt beeps when its not in. it never did it before. possible b.c of the better connection?

does seem to have a better response

Old 04-06-2010 | 09:34 AM
FireFighter
Veteran

Originally Posted by 4matty3
finally fiinished! the right tools made a huge difference. but when i started it up for the first time is sputtered when i gave it gas. i shut it off, restarted and worked fine. Just normal procedures?? also now the seat belt beeps when its not in. it never did it before. possible b.c of the better connection?

does seem to have a better response
Mine "sputters" a little anytime I have the battery connection disconnected. I believe it's just the computer "re-learning".

Old 04-10-2010 | 09:51 PM
moparmike01
Professional

what tools did you buy becuase i tried changing some today and its a bi***

Old 04-11-2010 | 09:20 AM
black shadow
Veteran

Originally Posted by moparmike01
what tools did you buy becuase i tried changing some today and its a bi***
you have an 07 and your already changing the plugs, what gives, I only have 41k on mine, I guess I need to look in the owners man to see when I am supposed to change them.

Quick Reply: spark plug help