3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What the F is this???

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Matt99
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mexico
my trucks doing that too. by the fenders that are bubbling up from rust. it started out small but now its all over for some reason.. truck went from lookin brand new a month ago to lookin like *** fml
I dont think its rust. Its on the plastic bumper cover.

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
time to buy my venom lol
If I had the money Id buy it right now. Im having to put all my extra money in a ring fund now. Gay

Originally Posted by rocket23
Idk matt99 looks like a mineral based solvent did that ; eat the cc and all , lucky the paint is still ok. Glad too hear you got on top of it as well.
Yea, thats what I was thinking. And if it woulda eaten to the metal I woulda been looking through the hospital cameras

Originally Posted by cwboyjohnny24
Definitely looks oil based. Almost like small drops of gasoline or even brake fluid can look like that. Sorry to hear about that bro.
The thing is, someone would have had to have it on their person at the time. It happened with me parked, in the front (I get there at 6) away from everyone else