3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2006 1500 Mega Cab lift advise??

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2010, 05:59 PM
shagbert44
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 1500 Mega Cab lift advise??

I recently bought this truck and it had a 2" Revtek leveling kit in it and 315x17 BFG AT's on it. I had the dreaded "death wobble" and since have had the entire steering component package updated. New track bar, new adjustable torsion bar, new steering dampener, new tierods and new ball joints. After this was all done the wobble seems to be gone for now but the truck still really vibrated over bumps alomst like a wash board type feel only would last a second or 2 and be gone. I had them take the leveling kit out and it feels pretty much the same as it did with it in. Am I just not used to the suspension in this truck? I really don't like the look now thatthe kit is out however the tires still fit with no rubbing. What I want is a replacement kit that will work. Also even with the Revtek sysytem they left the stock length shocks in should they not have been longer? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Quick Reply: 2006 1500 Mega Cab lift advise??