3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

More Debadging and a few new mods arrive

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 09:02 PM
BadHab1t
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

post 814 in the btc...
Originally Posted by RaiderJay6
They are the black magic;s which have a tinted look to them and I have a blue tint on the lens which makes the light more white.
...raider hasn't logged in since 05-05-10...sucks hes got lots of info and is a great guy....i love the look of them hellas though....and gator its...v.i.r.t.u.a.l.d.o.d.g.e.c.o.m....he's a mod over there...

Old 06-05-2010, 09:03 PM
Off_Road_Teacher
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those hella's are very cool. Now I kind of want to change mine out for them black magic ones.

Old 06-05-2010, 09:06 PM
4XLgatorfan
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just curious guys

Old 06-07-2010, 11:13 AM
blackmamba13
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yup...the black magics are sick...especially gonna look good with a black truck. I hadn't seen them before either but when shopping around for some hellas I came across them on amazon.com. They were about $102 of course tax and shipping free. Its been a real PITA lately with preps for moving across country to get anything done but trying anyway. So yesterday had a little time before the sun went down to begin the install. Got them mounted, wiring laid out, aftermarket higher amperage switch installed (this is a straight powerline feed)...just need to make the connections and zip-tie everything which I'll do after work today...hopefully (gotta meet with some people this evening so we'll see). I'll definitely post pics when done, but I can tell you when you see the black magic effect of the glass in person it looks super sick and very different. I really hope I can get to those drop shackles before I leave on Saturday too.

Quick Reply: More Debadging and a few new mods arrive