3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Got me buffaloed... vibration?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 09:32 AM
bamataco
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Tazman40
I had them balanced and rotated like 3 weeks ago when i had it inspected but that doesnt mean one couldnt be a little out of wack again.I think by winter im gonna get different tires being these really suck in the snow.My goal is to get 17 inch wheels and tires and get rid of these big donuts but im not sure the budget is gonna allow it this year.
I was going to get rid of the 20's to when I needed tires. But I found a coupon on the Firestone site. The coupon could be used for several differant Firestone or Bridgestone tires. It was a buy three get one free coupon. So I stuck with 20's and got bridgestone Revo A/T's.

Old 08-09-2010, 11:49 AM
hontzy87
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just had that issue. I had a very slight vibration over 30-45. It was only when i was accelerating. I checked everywhere and couldn't find a thing. Took it to firestone and ended up being my front u-joint. Vibration gone and i'm satisfied.

Quick Reply: Got me buffaloed... vibration?