3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

bed cover ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Truckxpressions
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: bed cover ?

Offroad hemi: We will beat prices on truxedo by $10 except for Ebay prices (some are blems), all you have to do is let us know what website had it cheaper and we will beat the delivered price by 10 dollars

Old 06-08-2005, 07:21 PM
Offroad Hemi
Rookie

I will keep that in mind

Old 07-24-2007, 03:46 PM
CBR Rider 1
Amateur

ORIGINAL: Truckxpressions

Offroad hemi: We will beat prices on truxedo by $10 except for Ebay prices (some are blems), all you have to do is let us know what website had it cheaper and we will beat the delivered price by 10 dollars

I didn't even see the TruXedo on the site. I was looking for it because I think I'm going to go with that one over the others. I looked at the Jack Rabbit, but the site was a little confusing with the ordering. Would I need the COMPLETE set as opposed to the standard set? If I order from you, tomorrow, could I have it here by Friday? I didn't go through the motions of ordering to find out about the shipping.

-Chris

Quick Reply: bed cover ?