3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New ram owner with pics and questions!

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2005, 04:21 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New ram owner with pics and questions!

The wing has to go, and it isnt just me, apparently its everybody above!

It looks terrible on your truck or anyones truck for that matter, its a truck after all, it doesnt need a wing and will never go fast enough to be able to benefit from one anyway.

And if you think it looks good, you might be the only one. Other than that your truck looks great, its a good color and its a Dodge, WAY TO GO!

Old 06-15-2005, 03:52 PM
bpunk360
Rookie

WINGS GOTTA GO BRO>>>>>........ that thing is horrific... like asid above the srt-10 spoiler is barely barable........ anyway i wash my truck once a week (its black) car soap and water with either a mit or brush.... i try and wax it once every 3 to 6 months at the minimum like once every 6 months... i use a nice thick insulator wax u can get anywhere....... i og tmine from a Formula Boat dealer....... O YEA AND THAT BUG SHIELD HAS TO GO ALSO PUT THE FACTORY ONE ON .. here check this link out to the forums classified section some dude is selling one for your truck in ur color CHEAP ..

https://dodgeforum.com/m_215193/tm.htm

o yea and NICE TRUCK and Welcome

Old 06-15-2005, 04:27 PM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

I just got to know, was the wing put on by the dealer and already on the truck or did you have it installed at your request.

I mean DAMN! That thing is ugly, sorry...

I think that dealer saw you coming(mental picture of a cartoon bubble above your head with a lolipop in it).

Old 06-17-2005, 05:58 AM
HEMI_n_Cali
Professional

wow i have to say it too. THAT WING IS DIGUSTING! It ruins the look of your truck, get it off, dont wait till tomororw, walk out and do it now! It bares repeating. Sorry, as too ur other questions, i run 89 and never have ran anything less. Never will, had the truck from 100 miles to now 7000 miles. 89 is the way to go, if it could run 91 i would put that in it.

Old 06-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Wideglide2K

To each their own. If you like the truck the way it is that is all that counts. As far as gas. I run 87 for running to work. But if I go on a trip with all highway I run 89.

Quick Reply: New ram owner with pics and questions!