3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bullsh_t posts

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 02:26 PM
05ramlaramie
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bullsh_t posts

Yea....well...Ive sat inside a titan as a passenger and let me tell you that although it has "cooler" looking gauges and ****....its not even half as well built as a ram is. There was no leg room for me...the seats felt cheap as did the mechanisms....and the truck is like a shaped and glorified piece of tin. I also think its ugly...doesnt really have presence on the road as would a Dodge Ram or a Ford Super Duty....the titan is dull looking on the outside.

The hemi has much much higher tolerances than that 5.6 jap v-8.

BTW...Id like to see dyno runs of a Ram Hemi with headers and exhaust vs. the gains on a titan 5.6 with headers and exhaust. That motor is weak IMO. Even the extended cab version felt alot slower/weaker than a quad cab Ram. The only positive about those trucks is that they have factory spray in bedliners....otherwise....yea the titan is a good truck for a jap company....thats all.

Quick Reply: Bullsh_t posts