3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

i got f*ck*d

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 03:48 PM
Silver Eagle
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i got f*ck*d

I always thought that the law says that you have five working days to change your mind. After that, your stuck with the deal. How many working days do you have left.?

Old 08-08-2005, 05:33 PM
GeeWillikers
Rookie

Your posts are very difficult to read, but unless I missed it NOWHERE do you say what the paperwork says.

Usually a buyer's agreement includes the basic information regarding the vehicle being purchased.

I don't understand your inability to be able to inspect the vehicle prior to purchase. Personally that would have been a deal-breaker - if I can't get in/on/under the vehicle then I have no intention of spending my money on it.

Be that as it may - WHAT DOES YOUR PAPERWORK SAY?

If the engine is listed as a V8 on your paperwork you may be able to nullify the contract based on false/erroneous information.

Old 08-09-2005, 09:42 PM
2002ramon24s
Professional

paper work says 4.7 V8 but i said **** it it isnt worth my time or the money it would cost me to fight it. i am quiting my job as soon as i find a different one. shouldnt be to hard at only 8 bucks a hor. and putting it all behind me. i figure the way gas prices are i will put a intake and exhuast on it then call it good till i blow it up.

Old 08-09-2005, 11:02 PM
ross944
Veteran

Yeah.... I still cant get over you not inspecting it before the purchase, so I its hard to have sympathy for you...[sm=icon_beat.gif] there are plenty of places to work for $8 an hour, so good luck with that. even though you screwed yourself in this deal I'd still try to go back and yell at the manager, thats free. and i think it would be worth your time if you spent that much money.

-charlie

Old 08-10-2005, 12:13 AM
hozz
Rookie

Still, I have to question why mod the 6 cylinder to give you v8 like power.....maybe.... Take the money from the intake and exhaust mods and put it towards the v8 truck that will have the power and v8 rumble you're trying to get outta the V6... and you can do it with the same mpg..... Also, still can't believe the dealer you work at screwed you....I'd be givin them a piece of my mind. Doesn't make sense to screw their own employee..... But they wouldn't allow you to even look at it first????????????????

Old 08-10-2005, 01:46 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

sounds like the dealer you work for took you for a sucker and was able to pawn a V6 truck off on you for a V8 price, you definitely got owned... suck it up bud and hopefully you will learn the next time. But dont blame the brand, it isnt Chrysler Corp.'s fault you didnt examine what you were buying before signing that almighty dotted line(or it could have been solid, whatever)!

After all even if you werent able to go see the truck in person, I am sure you had access to the VIN number and you could have had the dealership or yourself run a CARFAX on it giving you the engine size and vehicles history, you only have yourself to blame for your misfortune.

I'm with the others above, little to no sympathy for you here thats for sure... sorry, welcome to life.

Old 08-11-2005, 08:57 PM
IS_THAT_A_HEMI
Rookie

Well if it says anywhere on your contract or purchase order that its an 8 banger, then thats FRAUD, and u can screw them back...