3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New Hemi Motor, $2400 Shipped...

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 05:36 PM
DodgeRam10
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Hemi Motor, $2400 Shipped...

Hey guys, I had some problems with my 04 hemi and long story short im gonna need a bottom and top end rebuild. I came across these people in phoenix az called The Engine Builders. The guy said they sell a complete stock hemi motor with oem parts all new for $2400 and free shipping in az( i live in az). Does this sound legite? How can the y make a profit selling it complete for this cheap? Every other place I see is a small block reman for $3 grand and up let alone all new parts. Another question is, seems the 04 had valve spring problems and rod problems etc... If this new motor comes with oem parts are they still a problem or was it just the batch made in 04? In other words, if i get new oem springs,are they weak like the oe springs in 04 or did they fix that problem with there replacement 04 parts? Thanks for any advice...

Quick Reply: New Hemi Motor, $2400 Shipped...