3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

2007 mega cab fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 11:59 PM
mrxtremjeep
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 mega cab fog lights

ok guys I need help. I installed a factory head light switch, factory wire harness and fog lights. Still I get nothing. tested the fog lights they work.
went to the dealer paid the 75.00 to turn on the fog lights. still not working any sugestions? I did notice that when I tried to get them to come on after the truck went to the dealership that the indicator in the dash isn't coming on. does that mean the dealership didn't get it turned on? Im lost.

Old 02-27-2014, 12:27 PM
bloodstain
Rookie

considering you stated you paid the dealership to have them activated, I would start by taking it back to the dealership and have them fix it so they work. After all thats what you paid them to do isn't it? just saying

Old 02-27-2014, 01:00 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

First of all, you have to have the parking lights on in order to turn the Fogs on.

You are turning the **** to the parking light setting and then pressing the **** in correct? The fogs do not work alone. They also will not come on when you have the Highbeams on. They turn off when you flash your highbeams.

I dont recall any light on the cluster that shows they are on either. i dont remember..lol

Old 02-27-2014, 05:56 PM
bloodstain
Rookie

there is a light in the cluster on mine anyways, but yeah like previous poster said they do have to have the running lights on to work.

Quick Reply: 2007 mega cab fog lights