3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New pics of my Ram

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 08:00 PM
stevearino
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New pics of my Ram

ORIGINAL: |3|ackAc|D

i wanna see that sun roof in action!
Haha! It works pretty well! I didn't really want one, but of all the 2005 1/2 tons with the hemi that were left on the lots(bought it Oct 28th), this was the only one that had the rims, sirius, nav, rear slider window, 3.92's, light pkg, lsd and part time elec 4wd that I could find in a 4 state area. It's weird having a sunroof on a pickup, but the kids like it. LOL
It was built in April. Had been sitting on their lot since May. Don't really know why, it's a great truck. Maybe no one else wanted a sunroof.
jpwarhal - I've owned nothing but GM trucks as far as trucks go. I am as well very happy with my new Ram. It just feels so much more solid than my other 1/2 and 3/4 ton GM's. Congrats to you too! I think I'll be in the Dodge camp for some time to come.
The wife wants to get rid of her Olds Silhouette, and we've been thinking about either a Pacifica or a Durango.
Muzzysgirl - Thanks! 3 of 5 trucks I've owned have been gray. Love this color!

Old 11-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Silver Eagle
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New pics of my Ram

HI neighbor, I live in New Castle. I got my Thunderroad last October at Price Dodge. Now Price Toyota, Funny story Price sold his business because Dodge wasn't selling that great in our area, only everyone has one. He sold his Dodge dealership to Carman Ford who isn't selling that many Fords so he builds a Dodge dealership across the Hiway from Ford. Today I went by the Ford side of the road and they had Dodges lined up along side the Ford Trucks.

Quick Reply: New pics of my Ram