3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

06 Hemi E85 conversion

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2018, 10:13 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,276 Likes on 3,023 Posts

Originally Posted by dodgetruck2
https://www.change2e85.com/8-cylinder-ethanol-e85-converter-mds-hemi-chrysler-dodge-jeep-8dc-ev6

Im
not an expert on this obviously, why i'm asking I've tried to find if theres more required then just what they include in the kit but I haven't read anything to say it does .I've always ran E10 or E15 where available. Blender pumps have kinda fell off the earth but grand always ran E20 in his 90 Power Ram, Not trying to buy into any hype or anything or gain economy/performance but i'm a farmer gotta support myself. ive yet to see negative effects of running ethanol, run minimum E10 in everything form snowmobile to fourwheeler to cars trucks old tractors lawn mower old classic cars motorcyles ect. Then negative is about as much hype as the positive so if we could just please stay on the topic of the conversion itself, please and thank you.
I still don't think spending close to 500 bucks on a conversion kit, is going to save you any money at all. The drop in fuel economy will likely offset any money you save from the price difference.

Quick Reply: 06 Hemi E85 conversion