3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What would you do with $1000 . . .

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006 | 10:34 AM
VerociousMotorsports
Default RE: What would you do with $1000 . . .

ORIGINAL: sandiegohemi

I love Flowmasters! Never heard an Air Force 1 . . . I'd be curious to hear the sound. You might be surprised, but when shops try to push a certain brand of muffler, its usually because they get a monetary incentive. Heck, I push a certain brand of windows in the homes we build for the same reason. Windows are windows, but when the manufacturer sends me a check for selling them, it gives added motivation. I don't have any gripes against any of the muffler brands. I just found each one had different benefits and drawbacks. Magnaflows were too quiet for me, AeroTurbines sounded good on the website, but never heard one in person. I just loved the sound of the Flowmaster.

Are their any sound clips of a Hemi with the exhaust you have?
If you would like more info on the AeroTurbine's, check our thread in the Member/Group Buy Section with the subject headline of: Special on AeroTurbine Mufflers

We have an extensive description of how they work, and are currently running a promotion on them.

Old 02-01-2006 | 10:44 AM
osteodoc08
Record Breaker
Default RE: What would you do with $1000 . . .

In all honosty, I'd just save it. But if you have money coming out of the rear....you can

1. Superchips Programmer
2. Take off resonator for more rumble from the exhaust without the annoying resonance
3. CAI

That will pretty much eat up you 1 grand.

Or you can use it to purchase a new toy...
1. Dirt bike
2. ATV
3. Boat
4. Other hobby stuff

Quick Reply: What would you do with $1000 . . .