3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

tires slashed

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 04:10 PM
hemisp0rtN
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: tires slashed

that sucks dude, i hadda have my truck repainted like a month ago, some bitch put tic-tac-toe marks all down the driver side with her key, cost me a arm and a leg to fix it =/

Old 03-01-2006, 04:38 PM
05_black_beast
Professional

Thugs **** me off... Need bullets in their heads. If they went through the "trouble" of stealing the jack and spare I'd only assume you got on someones bad side. Either way, some punk bitch who can't handle a face to face and does this sort of thing needs to be hanged in front of his family. I can't stand BS like this.

Old 03-01-2006, 04:41 PM
whyte69
Veteran

ORIGINAL: hemisp0rtN

that sucks dude, i hadda have my truck repainted like a month ago, some bitch put tic-tac-toe marks all down the driver side with her key, cost me a arm and a leg to fix it =/

You know who did it and she's still alive? I'm sorry, but if someone put marks all over my vehicle, they would cease to exist. My car is more than simple transportation to me. If someone has a problem with me, they can come say it to my face, then we can settle it like men.

Old 03-01-2006, 06:38 PM
elevatedmind

On april of 2003 I Took delivery of my truck, On June of 2003 the only night I didnt put my truck in the garage someone stole my rims and even took the time to steal my brakes and rotors. what makes it better is i dont live in a bad area and I have 2 sets of cops living next door to me. when I called the police they told me this was the 8th truck they had done a report on in the area of where I live that day.

Old 03-01-2006, 11:22 PM
Sam!
Professional

Here's somthing that happened a week after my car was stolen( my beater gas saver saturn) it was sstolen for joy riding.

Boy dies in jump from I-15 bridge during police pursuit

RANCHO BERNARDO ---- A 17-year-old driver died and a passenger was critically injured Sunday when they jumped 130 feet off an Interstate 15 overpass in an attempt to run from police who were pursuing the stolen vehicle they were driving, authorities said.

Francisco Lopez, of the City Heights section of San Diego, died on the scene near the 18300 block of West Bernardo Drive after he and an occupant in the vehicle leaped through heavy fog off a steep section of the freeway shortly after 1 a.m., said Escondido Police Lt. David Mankin said.

The passenger who jumped off the overpass, whose name and age has been withheld, was hospitalized for multiple fractions and internal injuries. A third occupant of the car, 17, whose name has also been withheld, was taken into custody and booked at the county Juvenile Hall, Mankin said.

Escondido Police began the pursuit after being alerted to the stolen vehicle, a 1994 black Acura Integra, through a vehicle-theft system. The car was traced to Club Fusion in Escondido, a youth nightclub, authorities said.

Police followed the trio when they left the nightclub and drove onto Highway 78 and then southbound I-15, but backed off after approaching thick fog, Mankin said.

The vehicle broke down on the side of the road and the three occupants abandoned the car to escape, he said.

Old 03-02-2006, 12:12 PM
sgthostile

Bleubird,

I'm sorry to hear that. I live in Tulsa and haven't had any problems (knock on wood). Where in Tulsa were you when this happened? I think the only place to get Toyo tires is Hesselbein or Hercules tire.

Quick Reply: tires slashed