3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New '05 Ram QC Hemi Mods

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006, 02:47 AM
ibanezta
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New '05 Ram QC Hemi Mods

just hopped on another post real fast and realized another upgrade. and electric fan will help out a lot too. with the fan clutch engauged, a good 10hp is lost to spin that damn thing. im not sure if there are electric fans out yet for our trucks, but i know if i can find a setup, im doing it. it's really the only way to go.

Old 04-11-2006, 07:33 PM
SiZzOuRcE
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New '05 Ram QC Hemi Mods

Yea, the fans are def the way to go, but I've had a prior BAD!!!! experience with fan installation. You dont have to find a custom one for our trucks, just pick 2 large *** fans at Advanced Discount Auto and the wiring and your good. I was going to do that on my Marquis, but it was a waste cause I just sold it.

I found out that my exhaust isn't true duals. I was somewhat pissed, but it still sounds pretty damn good. Im not sure if Im going to upgrade the exhaust again, its 1 magnaflow, its 1 in 2 out. Im not sure if that will help me or hurt me.

Anyways, Im having a very small vibration when Im just idling. I think I remembered hearing that its normal for the Hemi's, but does anyone know?

Also, I have 20" rims, so does that mean I have 3.92's?

Quick Reply: New '05 Ram QC Hemi Mods