3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Questions for a beginner

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2006, 03:24 AM
Red Rob 650
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions for a beginner

I recently got a 4 door, 2004 Ram 1500. It is that royal bluish color. I have a hard top, a new decent sound system, and blue halogen lights. I was wondering what you guys could suggest for me to do to it, and how much that suggestion generally costs. I am thinking of exhaust first, somethin nice and loud with less emphasis on performance. Secondly id like to lower it and get new rims, but i dont want to drop too much money on the rims and tires...how much are 20"+ rims going for with new tires? I was thinking of maybe picking up the hemi chrome 20"s but i dont know how to find those, and id rather not purchase them online if they I dont have to...

any help?

Old 05-11-2006, 03:55 AM
AIR RAM
All Star
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Questions for a beginner

Check out these bad boys!!! I know the guy selling them and I have seen these rims in person... They are SWEET!

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.....ten?id=207633

[IMG]
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines....kac/231137.jpg
[/IMG]
Contact him and tell him AIR RAM sent you.... Hes a great guy.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Old 05-11-2006, 10:56 AM
nos4fuel
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Red Rob 650

I recently got a 4 door, 2004 Ram 1500. It is that royal bluish color. I have a hard top, a new decent sound system, and blue halogen lights. I was wondering what you guys could suggest for me to do to it, and how much that suggestion generally costs. I am thinking of exhaust first, somethin nice and loud with less emphasis on performance. Secondly id like to lower it and get new rims, but i dont want to drop too much money on the rims and tires...how much are 20"+ rims going for with new tires? I was thinking of maybe picking up the hemi chrome 20"s but i dont know how to find those, and id rather not purchase them online if they I dont have to...

any help?
If you want an exhaust system that is loud and doesnt really change performance, why not just do electric cutouts? That way you get the sound and it doesnt alter the performance of the truck any.

Old 05-13-2006, 01:25 AM
coonass

PIMPIMG RIMS!!!!!!!!!11 HOW MUCH?

Quick Reply: Questions for a beginner