3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

power wire question

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006, 01:29 AM
HemiBuell
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: power wire question

AirRam, post the DYNO charts. I have asked you for these so many times.

Or else the big bull**** alarm will have to be sounded.

Let me rephrase what I said. I was had not by AirRam but by all of the fools on this and other boards that think they got a huge MPG improvement. I figured with so many people claiming gains it must be true. It doesn't make a bit of sense but can all of these people be wrong? Well I put a few tank fills on the power wire with absolutely no improvement.
Used hand calculations not the overhead. The overhead is never correct, always says better than what you are getting.

Zero difference in on the road performance. If this was so easy why wouldn't Dodge include this stock?

Old 10-21-2006, 03:26 AM
AIR RAM
All Star
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had to take pictures of the hard copys because I could not find them on my computer anywhere.. it has been such a long time since I had to pull them up but here they are...

This one is BEFORE the POWER WIRE on a STOCK 4.7L

This one is AFTER the POWER WIRE was installed on the same 4.7L

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Old 10-21-2006, 01:26 PM
AIR RAM
All Star

I will see if I can get some new test as that one above is a few years old... I never did like how the one I have was done in several different modes... The next time out I will ask to show RPMs not SPEED that kinda made the chart look a little screwy. Non the less the POWER WIRE showed a clear gain on that DYNO sesson. I had several G-Tech Runs on file but I can NOT for the life of me find the files... they where all consistant with the runs above.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Old 10-21-2006, 09:59 PM
wmichell227
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AirRam are you back on track with your orders? If so I'll order one tonight!

Old 10-22-2006, 12:01 AM
AIR RAM
All Star

Our AIR RAM INDUCTION SYSTEMS will be put up on our site as they are completed... I can not take orders like I have in the past because the demand is too great for me to keep up with. If I where to start taking orders today I would have 15 20 orders by monday... that put us to 0 week turn time to a 4 week turn time in less than 2 days... and it just keeps getting longer. So they will be sold on a first come first served basis. Just keep checking up with our site daily... I hope to have one or two up by mid next week. If you see it, buy it... because it will not be their long.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Quick Reply: power wire question