3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck got violated this weekend :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2006, 08:45 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default RE: Truck got violated this weekend :(

lol... good one. I just get tired of some of the crap that goes on from stupid people. if you need something, get a job and buy it, if you have a job but cant afford it, get a better job. dont take it out on someones belongings and steal their stuff.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Seanutz
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im feelin you bro, but some times its hard and stupid people dont realize that just a little hard work can do alot of things, if you have to go work with the beaners and pick some damn fruit or somethin, dig a damn ditch, or better yet, go to the army, they'll straighten you out, or theyll try atleast.

I just caught this too, Im not that big a fan of Arctic Cats Either, but i wouldnt bust your window out over it, i like Can-Ams, they are fuuun!!!

Old 10-24-2006, 08:52 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

yeah there were times where I worked 2 jobs to have extra cash flow... took advantage of it and it helped to make life alot easier. hard work pays off.

Old 10-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

ORIGINAL: Seanutz

and although you cant lie under oath, you dont have to tell the whole truth. its gotten me outta trouble before...
ummm...I think it goes: "Do you swear to tell the truth, the WHOLE truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?" I think that's called "Contempt of Court". I don't think that's good, either. I dunno, I could be wrong...

Old 10-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Seanutz
Veteran

yeah but how do they know the whole truth as long as you stick to the story and its a bull **** case then it dont really matter, and yeah it is contempt of court and there is like a 3 year jail sentence attached to it.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:19 AM
sneaky
Veteran

ORIGINAL: steve05ram360

that really sucks... it's times like this that it would be nice to have the freedom to put a beat down on the a-holes who do this kinda thing.
Thats why I like living in the middle of no where. Lotsa places to hide bodies...and no witnesses to complicated matters...

ANYWAY...i hate thieves also. Friend of mine had his Civic broken into, morons took his sound system but didn't even pop the hood. He had a Integra Type-R swap with turbo, custom headers and downpipe. Plus he also had the engine balanced and blueprinted. Just goes to show how stupid thieves can be.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:19 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

i doubt they would have known what it was even if they had popped the hood. most of the kids in my school who brag about breaking into cars and stealing systems can tell you anything you want to know about speakers but if you ask what kind of engine they have in their car you get a blank stare.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:20 PM
nathanp
Captain

ya theives like that dont care about engine stuff, sterio stuff is easy to steal and is their prime target, thankfully they didnt even notice mine cause its hidden and factory deck so.

Oh ya, insurance wont cover one of the firearms either because it wasnt registered which is a bunch of bull **** i think. Buuut it has been reported stolen so if the theives do sell it and the person goes to register it ill get it back. Its a 600 dollar .303 it was my baby, i want that one back haha.

Old 10-26-2006, 10:32 AM
sneaky
Veteran

ORIGINAL: nathanp

ya theives like that dont care about engine stuff, sterio stuff is easy to steal and is their prime target, thankfully they didnt even notice mine cause its hidden and factory deck so.

Oh ya, insurance wont cover one of the firearms either because it wasnt registered which is a bunch of bull **** i think. Buuut it has been reported stolen so if the theives do sell it and the person goes to register it ill get it back. Its a 600 dollar .303 it was my baby, i want that one back haha.
A British .303? Those are NICE!! My dad has 2 of them, one is modified and the other is stock. Yea, seems like most kids these don't know jack about engines. Kinda like girls that wear Fox clothes for the fashion statement

Old 10-26-2006, 02:48 PM
nathanp
Captain

suuuure is a british .303 and ya, just like when my buddies truck got broken into, had is superchips programmer in the center consol, they stole all his sterio stuff, foudn the programmer but just chucked it onto the seat haha, dumbass kids i tell u

Quick Reply: Truck got violated this weekend :(