3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Truck got violated this weekend :(

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2006, 02:43 PM
nathanp
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truck got violated this weekend :(

so me and some guys went to a local pub intown for a few beers after some hunting friday night, while we were inside someone decided to smash the rear window outta the truck, steal 3 firearms, ammo, booze, digital camera, cd's, cammo hunting jackets, and my buddies cell phone. Man i was NOT happy at all. I figured that the rear window would be one of the most expensive but happy now cause its actually the cheapest to replace. But still it sucks, i hate people that do that kinda ****.

Old 10-23-2006, 03:44 PM
motorhead426
All Star
Default RE: Truck got violated this weekend :(

That sucks, I hope you get your stuff back, or at least they find the guy(s) that stole your stuff.

Old 10-23-2006, 05:01 PM
kenihemi
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That just sucks. Hope they catch them.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:09 PM
nathanp
Captain

ya lets hope, 2 of the guns were registered so hopefully if someone tries to sell them or buy ammo for them they can track them down. The 3 rifles are worth almost 2 grand so.

Old 10-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Did you report the firearms missing? I know there's something special you are supposed to do if firearms are stolen, but not sure exactly what. Good luck man. Sorry for the damage.

Old 10-24-2006, 06:04 AM
Ratters

I fricken hate theives. [:@] That's one reason I never leave firearms in the truck, even to run into Safeway. Hope you get you're crap back. Mine was sort of broken into last week. I forgot to lock it after washing it and someone broke in and left crap all over but only took a cd and my fasttrak. Probably just neighborhood kids. I didn't even call the cops as the ones in my town are a waste and didn't want to wait half the day for them to tell me that I shoulda locked my doors. Hope you get your stuff back.

Old 10-24-2006, 06:44 AM
motorider228
Champion

If someone stole my shotgun I would report it to the police. If someone kills someone with your gun and it's not reported you will go through some bull**** with police and csi people and all that. Report those firearms, cops care more about that than other peoples cars getting stolen.

Old 10-24-2006, 02:25 PM
nathanp
Captain

oh ya i reported all 3 of them even the one that wasnt registered cause i do have the serial number off it incase someone tries to register it or use it. Plus i will get new ones through insurance so. But we figure it was something stupid as people who dont like Arctic Cat cause i guess another guy there had an Arctic Cat decal on his back window like mine and it go smashed out as well so. How childish though

Old 10-24-2006, 07:21 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

that really sucks... it's times like this that it would be nice to have the freedom to put a beat down on the a-holes who do this kinda thing.

Old 10-24-2006, 08:38 PM
Seanutz
Veteran

Wait we dont have the freedom for a good old fashioned beat-down? Last time i checked when you knock a bitch out there is a small amount of amnesia usually accociated with head trauma, and although you cant lie under oath, you dont have to tell the whole truth. its gotten me outta trouble before, plus if you just drop the crack head off at the hospital and he unconcious all you have to do is walk away and noone knows whats goin on.

Quick Reply: Truck got violated this weekend :(