3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I FOUND THE BEST SUB BOX FOR QUAD CAB

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 04:37 AM
rumble bee ram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I FOUND THE BEST SUB BOX FOR QUAD CAB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=290029256257 THERE IT IS, CHECK IT OUT, i tried several other sub boxes and like all the posts ive beeen reading today no one seems to be able to find an impressive sound for a ram quad cab. now i got this ONE, IT IS THERMOFORMED COMPOSTIE BOTTOM AND MDF TOP , 2.5 cuft and fits a huge magnet. and put in 2 10" alpine type r's because they are rated for a small box,( do not install a sub that requires a lot of airspace , stay under 1 cuft. recommended airspace is more crucial than power handling.)with a hart audiophile 800w rms mono block amp. finally bass others are annoyed by, they try to ignore me.. . . roll up windows . . . pull forward . . . THERE IS NO ESCAPE . . .THIS BASS WILL CRACK TREIR EAR DRUMS FROM 30 FT AWAY. dont get me wrong her folks , yes it is only 2 10"s but, this truck has NO ROOM FOR HUGE BASS. my previous was a show truck with 8 12" kenwood special competion subs with 8 cuft box. 2 jbl 1200wrms for subs, and 26 various midbass mids and tweeters pushed by 3 ppi pc4100's 100wrms x 4 each , a staggering total of 3,600 WATTS OF CONTINOUS POWER. I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAGG HERE ONLY TO SHOW IM A BIT INTO STEREOS AND QUALIFIED TO KNOW WHAT SOUNDS GOOD AND WHAT IS A JL STEALTH ( NAMED BECAUSE YOU NEED A HEARING AID ITS SO STEALTHY)[/size][/size] i dare any one to give proof of a betterbox considering the price and it is not a one off custom?

Old 11-28-2006, 04:57 AM
djeazie
Rookie
Default RE: I FOUND THE BEST SUB BOX FOR QUAD CAB

Yea, dude got one and it rocks Joe Fox makes them and the guys at Dodge talk really spoke highly of Joes stuff and they are right dont buy a crappy mdf ebay box been there done that you gotta have a FOX BOX !

Old 11-28-2006, 07:07 AM
abarmby
Champion

Yes, I was that impressed I got one shipped to the UK.
Mines for 2x12" Rockford Fosgate's.
Havent installed it yet, but the quality is EXCELLANT !!!!.
I'm well pleased.
Al.

Old 11-28-2006, 02:52 PM
RamFreak
Veteran

Wow nice find, I may have to give this a try!

Old 11-28-2006, 03:14 PM
nathanp
Captain

looks not to bad i still like the one i made better though but thats good for someone who cant make their own

Old 11-28-2006, 03:34 PM
HighDuke1911
Champion

YEAH, IT LOOKS GOOD. I LIKE THE STOCK GRILLE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET AN AFTERMARKET ONE. LOL. J/K. BUT I LIKE MY FIBERGLASS ENCLOSURE WAY BETTER, MINE HAS MORE SPACE, SPL, SQL THAN THAT ONE, GUARANTEED! EVEN THOUGH I PAID $400 FOR IT. LOL. WELL WORTH THE PRICE. BUT LIKE NATHANP SAID, IT IS GOOD FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T MAKE THEIR OWN. LOL. KINDA LIKE MINE

EDIT:
BY THE WAY, THE GUY WHO MADE MY BOX AND DOES ALL MY STEREO STUFF IS THE GUY WHO DOES ALL OF MIKE JONES, CHRIS MCALLISTER (RAVEN CORNERBACK), AND MOST OF THE CHARGER'S INCLUDING LADANIAN TOMLINSON AND ANTONIO GATES.

Old 11-28-2006, 07:39 PM
05_FL_RAM
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd buy it....but he has no more for sale.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:41 PM
AIR RAM
All Star
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Joe Fox is a sponsor over on Dodge Talk.com... head over their and check out the "SPONSORS" link. He has been building those boxes for quite a while now and the feed back is AWSOME... If your not wanting to lose BOTH your storage spaces... ask him about his SINGLE subs that only take up one of the spaces.

SPEED SAFE, AIR RAM

Quick Reply: I FOUND THE BEST SUB BOX FOR QUAD CAB