3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Question about Brush Guards?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2007, 07:03 AM
jpgilbo
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Question about Brush Guards?

I got mine off of ebay and so far it has survived a couple small bumbs and my girl smoking a deer. I can't complain, think i paid 300

Old 01-08-2007, 04:17 AM
arrowman
Professional

I have the one DieHard linked. (from www.popularlink.com) .. (Actually, I think I'm the one that recommended it to him.)
Had it on my 03, and have another one from them on my 06....
It's classified as medium duty, BUT, they have stood up to 5 PA Whitetails (all at 45+, one at 65) and twoepisodes of "pushing the bastard" (when you need to push that parked Hyundai that left himself 5 feet to get out but left you nothing!).
I'd buy a 3rd when/if I get another truck.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:20 AM
BgBluRam
Captain

ORIGINAL: arrowman

It's classified as medium duty, BUT, they have stood up to 5 PA Whitetails (all at 45+, one at 65) and twoepisodes of "pushing the bastard" (when you need to push that parked Hyundai that left himself 5 feet to get out but left you nothing!).
HAHA! That's too funny because i know exactly what you mean. Have you really pushed cars out of the way before?? That's such a good idea!

Old 01-08-2007, 04:22 AM
arrowman
Professional

Squitbottle... color me stupid, but I have a hard time thinking about buying things from folks who's website is so new that I'm hit #97, and their links don't work......

Quick Reply: Question about Brush Guards?