3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bad day for the Ram

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 10:42 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Bad day for the Ram

a game cam is a camera that hunters use to strap to a tree and they are motion activated so that if you think a spot you are thinkin about hunting has alot of animals coming through, you can strap it to a tree and it will take pictures of whatever comes by. when my truck kept getting egged this summer i came damn close to buying one to strap on the telephone pole next to where i park, but they stopped happening so i never got one.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:45 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Dropped my truck off at the progressive repair center today, they are going to have if for a full week but I did get my rental. they gave me a 2007 f-150 quadcab 4x4. I really miss my dodge now. The ford is gutless, feels cramped inside, radio controls and other controls are in inconvinient places. I am however impressed and thankful that they gave me a 4x4 to utilize while ine is down because I wanted to go quading this weekend.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

at least you got a good rental, instead of an aveo like you were expecting.

Old 01-19-2007, 02:39 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

Took the ford off roading today through dried river, (rock) by the phoenix interntional raceway. took it through sand and some mud. The pro's, the suspension is pretty soft and absorbs bumps well off road allowing me to go faster and less bouncy off road, It is a rental so you feel confortable going faster off road.. the con's Major lack of power. traction sucks felt like I was going to get stuck in sand, Mud was very little and I made sure to go in at 35 mph in 4 wheel high (about 25-30 feet of mud est..) Hands down the dodge beats the ford for power and traction. The ford was only smoother.

Old 01-21-2007, 06:47 AM
coryk4
Rookie

30-06. high powered scope. that really does suck though. i felt really violated when my truck got rearended, i couldnt imagine getting robbed like that. i would sit outside all night waiting for some one to get too close them BOOM. self defense.

Old 01-21-2007, 06:51 AM
coryk4
Rookie

30-06, high powered scope. i feltviolated when someone rearended my truck letalone robbed me in my driveway. i would situp all night long the when someonegets too close, BOOM, self defense. sucks to be them, im really sorryfor you though man, hope your insurance companymakes it all right. that is just wrong one so many different levels, to steal a man wheels and tailgate when he is probrably out working for that very truck. scum of the earth.

Old 01-21-2007, 11:26 AM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker

dude that kind of stuff makes me really mad, i got the 791xv on my '98 for 400+some change installed. btw have someone install it thats good cause its got a gagillion wires.

Old 01-21-2007, 01:56 PM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

I will make sure to take the truck to a extremely reputable shop, Last nightI kept waking up and looking out the windows to see if anyone was messing with the rental, I guess Saturday night had me thinking. I really miss my truck and can not wait to get it back, I still dont understand why it takes a week for tires, rims and a tailgate.

Old 01-23-2007, 12:55 AM
arrowman
Professional

This is making me rethink my decision to replace my lock lug nuts w/ standards...

Oh, Corky, while the 06 is a FANTASTIC ranged weapon, it's darn near USELESS in close quarters. If you insist on a combat rifle, go with an AR.

I did install a game cam on the corner of my shed this weekend, and discovered the ID of my "mystery beer and soda theif." (I have a tendancy of leaving a 128 qt cooler full of beer, soda, gatorade, and ice in the bed.) Turned out to be my neighbor and long time drinkin' bud... When presented with the "proof" he owned up immediately and has already paid it forward...

Now if only I had it up in time to figure out who made my animated reindeer hump on the front lawn on Christmas eve........

Old 01-23-2007, 02:02 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Ram_Sport

its got a gagillion wires.
I have a feeling that a gagillion is more than 6.