3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

My new website

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2007 | 07:24 PM
buffgator
|
Rookie
Default RE: My new website

I just used the program yahoo offered, I feel very limited by it though. I think yeah doing this or that would look good, but than the program just cant create what I invision.

Old 02-16-2007 | 08:36 PM
BigNelly07
Professional

You need to get DreamWeaver.

Old 02-16-2007 | 08:44 PM
buffgator
|
Rookie

Yeah I hear it is good. If I remember right its like 300 dollars, so i might hold off a bit for now.

Old 02-16-2007 | 10:44 PM
MOLTENRAM

I think it looks pretty good. Easy to use and has a nice simple look to it. I'm wondering if it's just my computer settings but the overall size looks to small to me. Only uses up like half my screen. There's a typo on the "about us" screen too, just to let you know. Last word in the first paragraph looks like it should read "sell" instead of "sale".

Old 02-17-2007 | 01:07 AM
buffgator
|
Rookie

Yeah as I add more products to the side navigation bar, and add more material to the home screan it should grow taller. I dont think that it will get wider, prehaps there is a way. As for the sale vs sell I know there is a diffrence but I cant recall when to use each, so im glad you caught that for me.

Old 02-17-2007 | 01:25 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

You need to purchase a copy of microsoft frontpage. It is cheaper, and MUCH easier to use for people starting out with websites. If you can make a powerpoint than you can make a website, and if you want then you can have all the snazzy stuff like in dreamweaver. I use both and use frontpage for the creation, and then dreamweaver to make it spiffy.

Old 02-18-2007 | 12:04 PM
leadfootedfan03

My wife uses Go Daddy for her web site. Price is pretty reasonable and has descent format. You can check her site to get an idea of what they offer at www.dreamborndesigns.com. She also found out that ebay offers domain hosting for $29.99/mo and you don't have to have paypal. Your site looks good so far. When I get ready to do more upgrading on my 03, I'll check you out first. I'm looking into exhaust now but a chip and tuner is on the list.

Old 02-18-2007 | 05:19 PM
buffgator
|
Rookie

Thank you everyone for checking out my website and giving me feed back. If there is specific products you would like me to prioratize to put at the top of my list of things to add let me know. I think the business should be about what customers want and not so much what I want.

Quick Reply: My new website