3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Tranny is screwed, I blame superchips.

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2007 | 03:51 PM
motorider228
|
Champion
Default RE: Tranny is screwed, I blame superchips.

I am not as rich as you guys obviously to just buy a charger if I feel like going fast. Being in college and not working full time makes that hard. It's pretty hard to throw a dirtbike in the back of a charger as well.

Old 02-21-2007 | 03:54 PM
BigNelly07
Professional

all we are saying is: you bought a truck. a TRUCK. Not a corvette, porsche, ferrari, or lotus. You want to haul ***? walk the campus and pick up some honeys. :-) Thats all you need to do brutha. Chics love trucks, they dont really care how fast you are.

Old 02-21-2007 | 04:34 PM
Horseapples
Record Breaker

Screw that,if ya wanna go fast in a truck,ROCK ON! I bought a 5.7L single cab so i could go fast. I have a Superchips tuner in mine,shifting at 6100 rpm,not the first problem, I drove stock R/T chargers and Magnums,neither felt as fast as my truch(gears i think) since then I have camed mine,put larger injectors,put on headders,bigger fuel system and will soon swap to a 6.1L top end.
The biggest thing to understand in all of this is MECHANICAL PARTS BREAK.If your going to play,you have to be ready to pay.

Quick Reply: Tranny is screwed, I blame superchips.