3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

stupid kids!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2007, 05:35 PM
Abqhemi
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: stupid kids!!!!

There's no stopping them from trying stuff when they're that age. I remember and if you don't your lying to yourself. Might as well face reality and teach him how to do it right so I don't have to worry. If they are gonna do it I'll make sure they are the best at it. At least they can impress their friends a little.

Old 03-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Ram_Sport
Record Breaker

i caught them yos too and i thought to myself how many people are going to see this video and say wahat a loser for saying YO WOA YO THAT WAS WACK YO. please that was so lame...

Old 03-07-2007, 11:21 PM
Ben D.
Champion

ORIGINAL: 02redqc

ORIGINAL: Ben D.

True that man i'm 18 and my dad let me drive home his new 06 RAM 1500 from the dealer lot last wednesday...
But I'm guessing he was in the truck with you right?
Or at least following close behind.
I doubt even a 16 yr old would do something like this with his father nearby or even watching.
That is, unless some dill-brained dad told him to do it.
yea he was in the truck but last night I had it out by myself to go to the Sheetz about 20 min drive there and 20 back and he wasn't with me or following behind. Just because some kids are morons it's sad that everyone gets this idea that we all are. I have a perfect driving record no wreckes no tickets nothing. Plus they see how well I take care of my own vehicle. I have never shown my parents a reason for them not to trust me therefore if I want to take one of the new cars I just ask and they say sure all but every time. And even when i'm alone I don't go hotrodding in his truck jsut because I know what would happen if I wrecked it got a ticket or someone saw me driving like an idiot and told him. Also I wouldn't want anyone to beat on my vehicle and drive like a nutcase just because i wasn't around so I'm fine to return the favor and not beat on someone elses vehicle. simple as that.

Old 03-08-2007, 02:13 AM
silvernightmare
Veteran

Stupid kids! Hemi rams are for grown-ups!

Old 03-08-2007, 02:28 AM
02redqc
Amateur

LOL and tricks are for kids!!!

BenD, you sound like one of the few "adult" teens.
Kudos for having your OWN vehicle and taking care of it.
You have a very grown up attitude about the topic.
Sounds like you have a good set of parents also.

Old 03-08-2007, 03:09 AM
Ben D.
Champion

I know I do have good parents and i'm more than grateful for having them. Hell my pops is like my best buddy we are more like friends than father son. I get along great with them they are helping to put me through my dream college I don't think there is a damn thing more they could do for me. Also I do know kids that do stupid retarded stuff just like the ones inquestion in the video. One wrecked 4 cars yes 4 and his parents continue to pay his insurance and buy him new cars. His first wreck he head oned a rollback going about 45 in a sedan can't remember what brand. You'd think he'd learn after that but noooooo. In fact the last one was he was flying out his driveway at about 30 mph (long driveway about a mile long) and he hit his dad in his brand new 2500HD duramax. totalled his car (dodge stealth) and did a good bit of damage to the front clip of the duramax. some (edit most) kids are idiots it's really pathetic that they are. I'm sure i'll be saying the same things when i'm older. See someone pull out in front of me "god damn stupid kids)

Quick Reply: stupid kids!!!!