3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FINALLY OPENED IT UP

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 12:22 AM
bohoram
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FINALLY OPENED IT UP

hemilonestar..........mechanic ....LOSER!!!!!

lol lol lol lol lol

Old 03-18-2007, 12:24 AM
bohoram
Professional

LOnestar.....I dont know why you think you are so high and mighty because you are in the coast guard........you signed up for it *******.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:07 AM
motorider228
Champion

Haha you guys are both whining little girls, shut the hell upalready and act your age.

Old 03-18-2007, 01:14 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

hemilonestar..........mechanic ....LOSER!!!!!
LOnestar.....I dont know why you think you are so high and mighty because you are in the coast guard........you signed up for it *******.
Where did you get high and mighty? I like my job, and yes, thank you for telling me that I signed up for it, I never would have known that without your help...
Hey, did you tell your wife yet how bad you wanted to meet mine?

Old 03-18-2007, 01:16 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned

edit

Old 03-18-2007, 01:33 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: HemiLonestar

First off, I am niether perfect nor angelic.
It is entertaining to listen to you guys and your wannabe machismo slang-"I FINALLY OPENED HER UP TODAY" yee friggin ha!!!! "MOMENT OF GLORY"-"I GET MY BIKE FASTER THAN THAT". GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!!!!!! As a young husband and father, I can only hope that you IDIOTS kill yourself and not some innocent child or family, because that would be a high price to pay for being a stupid as***le. My favorite story was the guy who sped by someone to give the "one finger wave" and how the guy looked SO SCARED....sure he did, when you had the pedal down looking oh so tough, did you have one hand on the wheel and the other stroking your *****? You guys think you are so damn tough in these trucks it is so amusing, come try it with me and this construction working fool will beat your wannabe macho ***, in the street, next to your "big scary truck".
If you havent noticed I hate people that drive like ******** to be cool, and there is alot of you on these boards. Long story short, kill yourself and nobody else then it wont be a big loss, just some stupid idiot trying to be cool. Go ahead start flaming me but remember I am right and you, well who cares what you think. I think it is a case of big truck small *****, just my opinion.
By the way, can anyone justify doing 100 mph in a 5000 pound truck....probably not but you peckerwoods will give it a try.
That IS your opinion...and you are entitled to it...and opinions being like ********, everyone has one and they all stink (or are full of ****, whichever version you like). And what's with the "ball stroking" comment? Are you THAT childish? If someone wants to drive too fast, then they will pay for it at some point, thats the way the law of averages works. YOU started this whole getting personal with someone calling them out with the whole 17 comment. I think you're just ticked because someone called you on it. No reason to be personal here. Can I justify 100mph in a 5000lb truck? YUP, late at night on the highway with no one around. So rein in your attitude, because at this point it sounds like YOU are the 17 yr old....
DITTO!!!

Old 03-18-2007, 01:55 AM
Dodgeramman
Record Breaker

[sm=offtopic.gif]OMGWTF! This post started outwith a guy sayinghe got tired of being behind some ricer with a coffee can up his *** heres the post.

I WAS ON THE WAY HOME TODAY, BEHIND WHAT LOOKED LIKE A CELICA OR SUPRA, NOT SURE (NO EMBLEMS).
WELL AFTER ABOUT 2 MILES AND 8 RED LIGHTS AND LISTENING TO THIS GUY
AND HIS 2 COFFEE CANS SCREAMING TO EACH RED LIGHT, FINALLY GOT SOME OPEN ROAD.
HE TOOK OFF AND I JUST HAD TO GO, CHANGED LANES AND GOT ABOUT 2 LINKS BEHIND HIM, I COULDNT GAIN ON HIM BUT HE COULDNT PULL AWAY.
I WAS CLOSE ENUF I COULD SEE THATHE KEPT LOOKING IN HIS MIRROR AND I WOULD JUST WAVE AT HIM. I HIT 115 AND FIGURED TIME TO BACK OFF.I COULDNT HAVE DONE THAT WITH MY OLD 4.7.
DAMN, THATS JUST GOOD FUN.
I THINK IT KINDA FREAKED HIM OUT WHEN HE COUDNT PULL AWAY.
I SURE HOPE I RUN ACROSS HIM AGAIN
You guys turn it into some beatch fest, Slam one guy for his remarks and thenanother. This should be aforum, go some where else if thats what you are going to do. I'm supprised that Steve or one of the other mods have not locked this post yet, when you start bashing someones family thats just WRONG and uncalled for. If it was my wife she would register just to ripe you a new ***, but enough already.My question to you guys is. Who's gonna be the bigger man, drop it and move on?Oh and if I spelled some words wrong and you don't like it you can kiss my ***!

Old 03-18-2007, 02:19 AM
HemiLonestar
Banned

You are correct, this has gotten out of hand, my first post on this was a simple question to simply point out that no one is perfect and I prove it every day. But if someone wants to get personal, I'm NOT gonna just lay down and take it. I was taught not to start ****, but to damn sure end it. And that's all I'm going to put in this post ever again.

Old 03-18-2007, 02:34 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

Where did you buy you clothes from, the toilet store?

[sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif][sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 03-18-2007, 05:01 AM
bohoram
Professional

hemilonestar,
You come across as a guy who thinks they are better than most because he is a public servant. My brother is a firefighter with that attitude and he is the most selfish jerk I know.
Was i wrong for asking people to justify 115mph?No I was not. Kids and families die everyday because of high speed jerks, and hopefully youor your family is never injured by a careless driver.
This post did get out of control and emotions got the best of me but dont flame someone because they dont like IDIOTS on the road.YES I do drive safe. Nobody has the right to drive 115mph and risk my life, your life or that of our families, that is why there are speed limits, it is not a matter of opinion.
Bury the hatchet and move on? I am sure you are a fine person but your attitude is a little abrasive as I am sure mine was. But for personal reasons I am a little emotional on high speed driving by immature jerks.

Quick Reply: FINALLY OPENED IT UP