3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

FINALLY OPENED IT UP

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 03:56 PM
bohoram
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FINALLY OPENED IT UP

ORIGINAL: dillyw

Hey (bohoram) you low life pice of **** ( I speak Polish / Greek/English /half French/German) Just learning the spelling , What do you know did you even finish highschool. I think poeple like you should NOT be allowed an here.
The truth is you are a SMURF , spelled right or not Little boy in a big world oh almost forgot with a little peker and big truck . To top this of i dont speed or drive aggresive so all this for what???? thats the kind of person you are and I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE<
Dontpost back couse im done with garbage like you and dontcare what your dumb *** has to say.
Buy a dictionary

Old 03-16-2007, 03:59 PM
FFMedic1479
All Star

HemiLoneStar... New Haven or CSP? I am going to have to back the fuzz on this one...if you area cop, you don't get to choose which laws you enforce and which ones you don't. I think just about every police dept. in the state (probably throughout the country) have traffic violation quotas that they have to meet monthly... and there are not a shortage of people making violations... I just got a ticket two days ago for parking on the sidewalk (that I paid to be put in) in front of my house (that I pay for). Was I pissed? Sure. Was I in the wrong? Yes. Everyone breaks the law in some way at some point, and eventually you will get caught. I know a lot of cops, and just about every one of them speeds, or had a heap of tickets before they got in the force. Are they being hypocritical by giving tickets once they are a cop, or when their badge is on? I don't think so, because they don't have a choice on the matter, it is part of their job. Traffic enforcement is probably the least exciting part of their job, the last reason they wanted to become a cop. Do you think people who want to be cops sit around and think "I can't wait to be a cop so I can give traffic tickets"? No, they want to do the job that makes the differance, arresting drug dealers, capturing an assaliant or a murder, stopping real crime... and giving traffic citations are taking them from that duty. So lay off the popo and don't give them a hard time WHEN you get caught for speeding.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:27 PM
bigjrussell
Captain

Hey motorider228, where did you get that hand grendade?

On topic:
You guys are great. We've got our vigilante fast lane squatters, and our crazy-*** 115MPH lane swervers. Either way, just remember what you're responsible for and what you COULD be responsible for should something happen. This applies to both parties. I'm not perfect, just had a miniature epiphany on the subject.

It's Friday, guys. Grab a beer and chill out.

I like Airram's sig: "Speed Safe".

Old 03-16-2007, 04:35 PM
bohoram
Professional

ORIGINAL: bigjrussell

Hey motorider228, where did you get that hand grendade?

On topic:
You guys are great. We've got our vigilante fast lane squatters, and our crazy-*** 115MPH lane swervers. Either way, just remember what you're responsible for and what you COULD be responsible for should something happen. This applies to both parties. I'm not perfect, just had a miniature epiphany on the subject.

It's Friday, guys. Grab a beer and chill out.

I like Airram's sig: "Speed Safe".
Well said. I like you bigrussel.......drink one for me.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:44 PM
bigjrussell
Captain

Dude, it's St. Patrick's Day tomorrow. I'm gonna be drinking enough for a lot of people[sm=alcoholic.gif]. Be safe everybody.

I love driving fast, but reason should never be out the window.

Old 03-16-2007, 04:57 PM
Max00racer
Veteran

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...e400f7c36a.htm

hehehe, I love fast. drive safe happy st patties day!

Old 03-17-2007, 03:36 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

NOT A COP. I'm in the Coast Guard. I do Law Enforcement.
Well, considering I'm busy serving my country where I am, I can't exactly take off to go find said peckerhead. However, if he happens to come find me, I'll be sure to let you all know and post pictures, because my wife will be cheering me on and snapping photos. Incidentally, she read the posts too (she thinks you're a puswah)
That's what the serving my country means.
HEMILONESTAR, I want to meet your wife....she would love a real man ...not a cop....you know what they say about cops right...
A cop condoning 115 mph? what a total jerk...you should be ashamed. A poor excuse for a cop.
Hemilonestar, You should never give another ticket for speeding ever again after your latest posts on this subject....typical cop, do as I say not as I do....flame on bitches, I have my supporters
So now you want to get personal...first you insult me by calling me a cop, then you want to pretend my wife would give your dirty *** the time of day. As for the typical cop comment...you're right, my uncle is a NJ state trooper, and he IS that way. He's also a jerkoff, like some people (go look in mirror). Sorry I took so long to respond, but I had duty (and better things to do) on my cutter. If you're the definition of a "real man", god help us all. Go put your ***** back in your mouth. I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

P.S. When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

Old 03-17-2007, 03:59 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned

YAYYYY YAYYYYY I'M BOHORAM I'M BOHORAM YAYYYY I GOT MAIL YAYYYY

Old 03-17-2007, 04:18 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned

As a young husband and father, I can only hope that you IDIOTS kill yourself
HEMILONESTAR, I want to meet your wife....she would love a real man ...
Boy I'm glad YOUR wife doesn't read these forums...wonder what she would think about her "real man", the "young husband and father", wanting to meet someone else's wife to show her a "real man". Now would be a good time to stick that foot in the mouth....

Old 03-17-2007, 05:32 PM
donnyandashley
Rookie

IMO i think that bohoramis just jealous that he doesnt havea truck that will do what hemi's truck has done or will do just my 0.02

Quick Reply: FINALLY OPENED IT UP