3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

had fun wife not happy

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Hellbilly1
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default had fun wife not happy

well let me tell you a story...

Last night got a wild hair in my *** to go out and play in the mud. Took the wife and a buddy and went out some trails down by the local river anyways its was like a swamp through out the whole trail and made it through some pretty wicked **** on the way out then coming back well thats another whole different story. We where on way back through to back to main road when we hit a spot that sucked my *** right in up against the bank i had gotten this way before to on the way out there but made it through with a little extra effort. Well not this time the extra effort was $700 bucks to pull out a John Deere Skid Steer and well my truck. The tow driver said it was one of the worst stucks he has ever seen and that i should be proud. Well dont know about being proud only to the fact no truck was gonna pull me out so it took another bobcat which they use to hoist semi's out a colverts so it was pretty bad. so back to being stuck the mud was at about 5inches on the door panels had to use windows to get out. it was fun dont think i will be going back to that area again for a while well just thought i would share with you of my fun of the night

peace out

Old 03-17-2007, 02:47 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker
Default RE: had fun wife not happy

HAHAHA, I hate getting stuck, thats why my Ram is mainly a winter daily driver.

Old 03-17-2007, 04:21 PM
dillyw
Professional

Ha ha , been in the same situation before but a buddy pulled me out with a moving truck and a long chain , the wife got so dirty i heard about it for days and never again she said .Lol it was great. I bet you had a good time .

Old 03-17-2007, 05:16 PM
donnyandashley
Rookie

should have gotten some pics

Old 03-17-2007, 05:50 PM
GFB
Professional

should have gotten some pics

Old 03-17-2007, 06:50 PM
72rdstr

I can think of several ways to spend $700 that DON'T involve a tow truck or your wife...

Old 03-17-2007, 07:27 PM
Dodgeramman
Record Breaker

Way to go!!! If you don't have to dig your way out or get pulled out your not doing it right. Sucks about the tow bill though have not had to pay that much, YET.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:45 PM
GFB
Professional

ORIGINAL: 72rdstr

I can think of several ways to spend $700 that DON'T involve a tow truck or your wife...
oh the jokes that statement could imply.............

Old 03-17-2007, 09:52 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

this is why you never go offroading without at least one other vehicle that is capable of pulling you out in the event that something happens. sounds like fun though.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:08 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker

I was cruzing two days ago in our polaris ranger and i sunk it to the frame. We tried other 4 wheelers to get it out and even a 2WD truck but it didnt budge. So we gave in and got a 4x4 muddy and yanked it out. The last time I got the ranger stuck it was a mess. We had 2 tractors, a 4x4 truck, 2 4 wheelers all stuck trying to get the ranger out. 4 hours later and a tow truck we were out.

P.S. If you know the tow truck company owner it helps. Only 75 bucks to yank all the stuff out.

Quick Reply: had fun wife not happy