4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

MDS TCC Droan Shutter issues: response from Dodge

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 03:33 PM
LU229
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jswain,

buy the hemi, you wont be sorry. I`ve drivin them all, the hemi is FARRRRR superior as well as the transmissions they`re using in them. The only real issue i have with any of the dodge vehicles, is finding a dealership that has any real tech`s that know what they`re doing. (most are just full of clueless kids) Ther are no good dealers in my area (upper mid PA NY border). Any of the dealerships around here, i wouldnt let them touch a bicycle let alone any of my vehicles. Yeah they`ve got wrench`s, they just dont know how to use them...NO BRAINS...! Other than that, that hemi engine and its trans wont let you down. This 5.7 hemi & 545 trans combo has been tried and proven, and very well i might add. And also not to mention, the dodge trucks by far are way better quality (inside AND out) than ford chevy toyota, not by a little either, by leaps and bounds. The MPG, i`m gettin up to 22 mpg with both of my 2010 4x4 hemi trucks. None of the other 3 got dodge on that one...!!!! Add that all up, the dodge IS the only choice in my opinion.

Old 02-21-2013, 12:51 PM
MacDak
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

jswain, don't buy in the Jackson area. It is the most expensive place in America to buy a used vehicle I read in a news article yesterday. I don't think you'll go wrong with a Ram, but drive several.

Quick Reply: MDS TCC Droan Shutter issues: response from Dodge