4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Angry beyond words

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 07:40 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnKoz
, it’s a shame it takes a public exhibition to coerce them into being ethical. It could just be that they have to replace the customer service rep that you’ve spoken with.

-John
Yeah, not a good policy to take the Hell No approach on the first phone call on a complaint.

Old 11-20-2010, 12:14 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Best thing you could have done is exactly what you did. Find you a public forum to let others know about your experience with a particular company. Keep it professional and state the facts.
No company wants a bad reputation to get around, especially on a forum with over 100,000 registered, part and accessory buying members...

Old 11-28-2010, 06:02 PM
HEMI5150
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoAnything
Hello HaydenWar,
I apologize for your experience with your order. Please call me directly and I will make sure we get this taken care of for you! You can reach me at 800-874-8888 ext 7901 or email me at ckreston@autoanything.com.

This goes for all forum members, we are passionate about our customer service so please contact me with any issues you have and I will see to it that we get your issue resolved. Thank you!

Regards,
Clark Kreston
AutoAnything
Customer Service Manager
So Clark, did you take 100% care of our friend haydenwar...?
Would like to know, because future business with you folks will make me decide which place i will be buying from in the future

Thanks for your time

Old 11-29-2010, 04:50 PM
HaydenWar
Rookie

Clark called today and informed me that a new one is on the way, I will inspect this one much more carefully before signing that is for sure.

Old 11-29-2010, 06:06 PM
AutoAnything
Former Vendor

Hey Ram forum,
Yes, I have spoken with Hayden and we are going to issue him a replacement tonneau cover free of charge!

I apologize that it came to this so I will share a helpful hint. If you are receiving a LTL or freight item, please inspect the item IMMEDIATELY for any cracks or defects. If you find any damage, do not sign the bill of lading and call Customer Service. It is much easier to resolve an issue if you have not signed the bill of lading (once you sign it, you are taking responsibility for the item "as is"). Happy Holidays to everyone from all of us at www.AutoAnything.com !!!

Cheers,
Clark

Old 12-01-2010, 12:23 AM
TNtech
Site Moderator-Dodge Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by AutoAnything
Hey Ram forum,
Yes, I have spoken with Hayden and we are going to issue him a replacement tonneau cover free of charge!

I apologize that it came to this so I will share a helpful hint. If you are receiving a LTL or freight item, please inspect the item IMMEDIATELY for any cracks or defects. If you find any damage, do not sign the bill of lading and call Customer Service. It is much easier to resolve an issue if you have not signed the bill of lading (once you sign it, you are taking responsibility for the item "as is"). Happy Holidays to everyone from all of us at www.AutoAnything.com !!!

Cheers,
Clark

Couldn't agree more. Also, don't let an anxious driver rush you from inspecting the item thoroughly. If you have to, unbox the stuff and go over it. He can't leave until you sign..........

Old 12-01-2010, 11:33 PM
HEMI5150
Veteran

Originally Posted by HaydenWar
Clark called today and informed me that a new one is on the way, I will inspect this one much more carefully before signing that is for sure.

Hayden,
let us know how you make out

...take care my friend

Old 12-02-2010, 02:15 PM
Dispatch
Rookie
Default Glad It Worked Out.

In a case where its in an enclosed box where you would not be able to open it right then and there to see if the contents were in tact or not, I would most definitely inspect a transparent package on the spot "with reasonable effort"(this still doesn't mean you can't overlook a defect while the driver is present). I always make sure later that day I throughly check it to make sure it's ok. Waiting so many days only gives you trouble in having it corrected. But always remember.... when all else fails, dispute the charge with your credit card company(you usually have to wait until your statement arrives). You are the one who has the final say, not the carrier or the merchant/wholesaler. Glad it worked out though.

Old 12-09-2010, 02:33 PM
HaydenWar
Rookie

New tonneau cover arrived today, in perfect condition. paint match is perfect.

Old 12-09-2010, 03:23 PM
Rayne
Amateur

Glad it worked out for you!

Quick Reply: Angry beyond words