4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Rear Window Humour.

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2011 | 06:50 PM
NoMoreGMsForMe
|
Professional
Default Rear Window Humour.

I have seen lots of decals and stickers on trucks rear windows, some are cute, some are crummy, some are crude ,saw one today on a new Ram that read
Dodge the father Ram the daughter.what do you think funny or crude, would you put this stuff on your rear window?

Old 12-21-2011 | 07:21 PM
Mikeyyy816
Record Breaker

I'd put it on mine... Bc it's my truck and I think it's hilarious.. But I also have a very open mind unlike some people in this world...

Other one's I've seen....

Eating fords and ****ting Chevy's.

You stay at home and stroke it I'll go to her house and RAM it (for the diesel guys lol)

Rather be CUMMIN than STROKIN... Lol... Just some ones I've seen. Haha

Old 12-21-2011 | 08:00 PM
POWER SEDAN
Captain

That's pretty funny! Not sure if I'd place it on my truck, it would probably draw unwanted attention.

The best one I've seen was a lifted and completely custom everything and custom painted Ram 2500 (absolutely mint) with the cartoon character Calvin making a (custim painted on, no stickers) "Middle finger jester" with the words "RAM THIS!" across the entire tailgate.

Old 12-21-2011 | 10:38 PM
Pull Ya
Professional

I've seen two recently that really stood out--
The first one was a personalized licence plate on a black ZR 1, driven by a sweet looking thang--it said "WAS HIS".
The other one was a bumper sticker on the back of a Ram driven by a blond cowgirl--it said--"If your going to ride my ***, at least pull my hair". I assume she was referring to tailgaters
Jay

Old 12-22-2011 | 12:27 AM
Midnite-CTD
Amateur

This time around with Midnite, i'm going for a cleaner look, so I won't be putting anything on the windows, but I have in the past.

I see the humor in the "dodge the father, ram the daughter" decal, but as a father of twin girls now, I doubt I would put it on any of my vehicles!

My brothers truck says "Yes it's mine, no I won't help you move!"

A longer one I saw and liked on a really nicely done up Ram was "No i'm not conceited, that would be a fault, and I don't have any!"

Old 12-22-2011 | 07:24 AM
BULLRAM
Veteran

Some of those can get REAL rough...........saw one the other day that had a crosshair in red inside a circle and it read "WHERES OSWALD WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST", wow talk about drawing atention.

Old 01-09-2012 | 01:12 PM
shieldsdb
Rookie

Not truck related, other that the fact it was on a truck!

Driver carries no cash, He's married!

Old 01-09-2012 | 04:30 PM
mdram43
Record Breaker

seen that sticker before. funny as long as its not on my truck. it is a little crude, and tacky. I wouldnt put it on my own truck

Old 01-13-2012 | 12:37 AM
deeko2007
Professional

on a D-Max "While all you other guys are Cummin' and Strokin' I got her to the 'MAX"

Old 01-13-2012 | 10:14 AM
mdram43
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by BULLRAM
Some of those can get REAL rough...........saw one the other day that had a crosshair in red inside a circle and it read "WHERES OSWALD WHEN WE NEED HIM MOST", wow talk about drawing atention.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I would love to see that sticker around here. not to get political, but all we have around my area is prius' with "obama" and "coexist" stickers. hahahahahahahaha

Quick Reply: Rear Window Humour.