4th Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 4th gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Spray in bed liner

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2013 | 10:57 PM
bluebeast1562
|
Veteran
Default Spray in bed liner

Seem to have problems with internet explorer loading ehow so I will ask here.
My truck came with a spray in bed liner that the dealer had done. Trying to find out what you all use to maintain the liner? Can you use a touch up liner product from Walmart to repairs to a scratch?

Thanks

Old 12-31-2013 | 11:54 PM
Duso02
Captain

Maintain it? I sweep it clean or use a hose. If you have some lifting or paint is visible, bring it to the dealer under warranty if you still have it.

Old 01-01-2014 | 09:53 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User

I hate Ehow. It's generic and created by morons. It uses bots to compile information from various sources and generalizes it all. Nothing is ever correct or item specific(not even if it has what you searched for listed). I'd suggest searching elsewhere for information!

What liner did the dealer use? LineX, Rhino, Generic? Sounds like they have had a cheap liner installed if your getting abrasions.

I do know both LineX and Rhino have touch-up programs. They basically do a light spray to fill in any gouges and to refresh it all so color is back.etc

Last edited by dirtydog; 01-01-2014 at 09:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Spray in bed liner