4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

I did it for you was I the first?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2009 | 04:28 PM
lancelanz
Veteran

nice kill!!! i killed a toy taco the other day not sure what the model is. it is the one with the factory bodykit and lowered. i guess he didnt look up from the pavement to see my HEMI badges lol

on a side note- how does the flowmaster 77 sound when the MDS kicks in?

Old 02-03-2009 | 08:03 PM
socaliallstar82
Professional

that would be an x-runner. Pretty decent for a v6, and can be fast with a few mods.

Old 02-04-2009 | 02:01 AM
MinatorHemi8
|
Veteran

Originally Posted by M15
Nice kill!! So do you have those heavy 20's on your truck too? And is the flowmaster muffler your only mod?

Yeah got the heavy twenty's which hurts towing but keeps you glued to the road at high speeds.

Only have the muffler for now K&N's dragging their feet getting out an air intake, and superchips will be even longer because of the new complicated coding with the new computer(according to them since they actually sent me an email to shut me up on the product request page).

Even though the only reason i need a superchips is to raise my RPm limiter at lower gears, and to raise the speed limiter, It preforms fine as is at high speeds and shift points.

What I plan on going for first is an undercoating, rhino bed liner, the challenger hood, body kit, rims, and new tires.

Old 02-04-2009 | 06:09 PM
lancelanz
Veteran

how does the flowmaster sound when the mds kicks in?