4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Bedrug

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Smoothbassman
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update

Ok, this weekend I got to test the durability of my Bedrug, with some good old mud.

Loaded up my quad on it after a very muddy ride. The rug was covered in mud. I had a 2 hour ride back home and the mud had an opportunity to dry, while I was driving back.

Got Home about six, unloaded the quad, and just took a broom and swept out the large chunks of mud. 3 minutes, and the rug looked very good, but you you could see where the tires of the quad were resting still had a little mud staining. Took out the pressure washer, and rinsed it down, and the rug is spotless, just like the day I bought it. I was very surprised at that. I expected for some of the stain to remain in the carpet, and that was not the case at all. As I sprayed it the dirt flew right off. The washing even perked the pile up and made it look brand new.

Parked it in the driveway overnight and by 11am the next morning the rug was dry. Threw my gear back in it and closed the bed topper and I was good to go.

I'm pleased so far with the rugs performance. It looks very nice and seems to hold up very well.

Time will tell.

Old 07-06-2009, 02:14 AM
john_62
Smile spray on bedliner

I have the qwikliner, holds up great to gravel/concrete/dirt. It is tough, durable and water resistant matter.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/members...qwikliner.html

Old 07-06-2009, 07:36 PM
Justin89
Rookie

The only reason i see in getting a bed liner is to prevent things from sliding around, if you think about it who cares if you scrath the hell out of the bed if you are worried about resale just get a spray in bedliner then sell.

I would rather scratch up and damage the box of my truck then scratch or somehow damage a sprayed in bed liner.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:20 AM
john_62
Smile spray on bedliner

I used Qwikliner sprayon bedliner.It is 1/8" thickness and warranty against chipping,peeling or cracking.I have faced no problem at all.

Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Sobomaster
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by john_62
I used Qwikliner sprayon bedliner.It is 1/8" thickness and warranty against chipping,peeling or cracking.I have faced no problem at all.
I HATE Qwikliner or ****liner as I call and everyone that posts about it.

Old 07-10-2009, 02:15 AM
72combo
Champion

Originally Posted by Sobomaster
They have some mats on eBay for under $100 I believe.

Is there a bedrug that comes with the Ram logo on it?
Got mine at the dealer has the rams head at the head of the rug, it's great stuff doesnt slide unless you pound the pedal, it is comfortable to take a nap on even.
Forgot to ask How much are these anyway? mine was a throw it in deal, I had to install it, it is removable only held in by velcro.

Last edited by 72combo; 07-10-2009 at 02:20 AM.
Old 09-09-2009, 02:46 AM
jessica14
Post spray on bedliner

I have spray on bedliner .My spray on bedliner holds up great to gravel/concrete/dirt. It is tough, durable and water resistant matter.

Quick Reply: Bedrug