4th Gen Ram Tech 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2009 - 2018 Rams and the 2019 Ram Classic. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Moe's Performance Review

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 02:36 PM
jdustu
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rking300
How long ago did you all make these orders? I ordered from him because of the good reviews I saw on other forums from people last year....but this year I have seen alot of similar cases to mine. I was very disappointed cause his prices were pretty good.

I ordered the lowering kit last summer and the tuner this spring.

Old 09-22-2010, 10:57 AM
jdustu
Veteran

FWIW, I just read on another site that Bob from Moe's had some family issues that effected things for a bit. It sounds like he got some help to run the business and things are running smoothly again.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:46 AM
MoesPerformance

rking300, I'd like to personally apologize to you. I have had some recent problems that have prevented me from operating effectively.
This is all fixed and won't happen again.
I have 2 great employees now that handle customer service.
I mostly to returns and tech questions now.
thanks,
bob

Old 09-23-2010, 12:02 PM
Mikesta1500
Post Moe's Review

I also ordered a Bakflip G2 from Moe's with no issues whatsoever and I felt that it arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Just ordered a Mufflex kit and hope to have the same good luck with them.

Old 09-23-2010, 03:50 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Bob has been FANTASTIC in the past and has had a very good reputation. I've purchased from him and recommended Moe's Performance hundreds of times through the years as he has had among the best prices on product out there and until recently has bent over backwards making things right when a problem arose, even if it wasn't his fault!

We had a 3rd Gen member who I recommended buy his e-fan kit from Moe's. He did and during the installation, he broke the temperature probe. He contacted Moe's for a replacement and acknowledged HE broke the original. Bob sent him out a new one overnight and DID NOT CHARGE HIM FOR IT! This is the type of service Bob has given in the past.

It's unfortunate circumstances recently have tarnished the company's reputation badly. Many people have had a problem getting product or any response at all lately and I know more than a few have sworn to never order from Moe's again.

I, for one, appreciate that Bob has created an account on this forum and has made an effort to right the ship.

I need a wire set and plugs for my truck as they are due to be changed and was hedging ordering them from Moe's after recent developments. Since Bob has given his word that the issue is resolved and won't happen again, I'm going to place the order with him and give him another shot.

Whether you guys do or not is entirely up to you...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 09-23-2010 at 03:59 PM.
Old 09-24-2010, 08:04 PM
NFARCH

I liked Moe's until I had a problem installing my catch can. He even called me initially. After still having issues I emailed him repeatedly for help and he declined to answer them. I figured it out myself!!! Thanks MOE for the great customer service in the end. Not!

Old 09-25-2010, 11:13 AM
dline
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Moes rocks!

Old 07-09-2015, 11:17 PM
Jonram1500
Default Moe's review

So I recently bought a throttle body from moes, all was great until three weeks went by and I got an email from fedex saying it was delivered. No package was ever left at my door, upon further investigation with fedex they left it at the wrong address and all was good on their end, I passed on the case number to moes and they were supposed to deal with fedex to get me a new part sent out, that was back in early June. I've left numerous emails and calls always go to voice mail, very upset with them, I don't know where to go from here. Any ideas?

Old 07-12-2015, 07:10 PM
iwhitne
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've never had a problem with Moe's Ordered quite a few parts from them over the years.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:27 PM
Pull Ya
Professional

I think that people should look at the date of the first post. Moe's has a new owner and I think almost without exception his service has been the best you will ever find of any vendor around.
Jay

Quick Reply: Moe's Performance Review